google success kit /govt funded grants / unathurized charge

google sucess kit/govt funded grants
I ordered google success kit and govt. funded grants. The offer was for trial pay (1.00) each. I check my e-mails and nothing from them. I thought wow no confirmation or information. Then checked out my statement and WOW! There were two charges of $29.95 for each Google Success Kit AND GOVT Funded Grants. This is a joke! What happened to my trial period? Well now I feel really uncomfortable. I want my money back!

A  16th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yeah these guys got me too. Only I was charged $95 after I made sure to uncheck the box which stated that I was going to be charged if I left the box checked. There are no get rich quick, or work from your computer type stuff that is legit. It's all a bunch of scams. The scammers are the only ones making $5000 a week, by cheating us all. BEWARE!
N  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Yeah they're still getting me, and the number I called to cancel actually was an automated message with no options. How do I get these guys to stop charging my card? HELP???
write me at faygo_dreams@yahoo.com
A  17th of Nov, 2009 by
I sign up for a 1 day subscription and after 2 days I was charge 88.06 canadian. I've only used this subscription for 1 day and wasn't aware of additional charges. I contacted the customer service department several times and everyone there continue to give the same statement." It was part of the terms and conditions agreement", When I sign up I did not see the statement in the agreement. I know for a fact when I log into my membership website, it did give the option for addition subscription which I didn't sign up for because I found the website no help. It was nothing close to the add advertist. Not only that I've contact my credit card company and I was told by a representative that, they are aware of this company and this is something which normally happens. I find google is ripping people off and for google to be a large coperation this is not good for their business. I'm currently laid off and looking for a job, so my spending is limited which I also mention to the customer service representatives and all I got from them was I'm sorry. Because of this experience I will never sign up for anything which google provide ever again in my life this will be my first and last bad experience signing up for any subscription and I will make sure no one in my family does the same.