Google Success Kit/ Fraud Protection / Deb

I signed up to have my creditcard debited by earncashfastwithgoogle.com for $1.00. I read the fine print about the two identity fraud protection companies and immediatley wrote down their phone numbers to cancel the service because i didnt want it.
I waited a couple days and cancelled with the fraud companies via their "Live Chat" representatives and was assured my membership was cancelled. I expected to receive my "Success Kit" in the mail and waited. Nothing came, no kit, no email, no nothing. I finally checked my creditcard statement and saw they charged me 11.95. What the !@%&. I had to search for their website and telephone number because they never sent me an email and the number provided on my statement was not in service. I finally find this website and found their number through another pissed off customer and they're closed. So I have to try tomorrow.
And I also find out that fraud protection charged me 4.95 when I cancelled my membership. What is going on here?

To earncashfastwithgoogle.com and fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. I did not authorize your companies to debit my creditcard. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. CANCEL MY BOGUS MEMBERSHIP.

Comments

• Je
      8th of Feb, 2009
    Google / FRAUDPROTECTION - Adding Charges in Terms and Services
    Google
    Havertown
    Pennsylvania

I signed up for a Google promotion to help with my business. The product was totally useless and I did cancel. However, apparently in the Terms and Service (which I did read and never saw) there is an additional charge of $4.95 for Fraud protection that one is automatically signed up for.

How can they provide fraud protection if they do not ask for any information? How do they know they are protecting me? They do not ask this info becasue then you would know about the charge. This is definitely fraud and needs to be looked into by authorities. I am glad I am vigilent in viewing my cards, too bad the Fraud on my card was from fraud protection.

• Me
      1st of Apr, 2009

I also have experienced this fraudulent/deceitful business. I managed to cancel what I thought was ALL charges to my account. ONly to find out today that you need to cancel THREE different charges. Also they will not refund my money. They do not tell you that you have to call three different telephone numbers to cancel ALL their charges. They will not refund my money. If there is a class action suit launched... include me. Also I am forwarding a letter to the Canadian authorities at the Attorney General's office in Ottawa.

• Ko
      6th of Apr, 2009

I had the same issue only they charged my credit card $39.95. I too tried to find the web site I could'nt find it either. I'm still going to search for them because I was charged a whole lot (fraudly) and have not recieved anything yet, or at all. Who the hell is responsible for this, who runs that sitw?

• Ba
      21st of Apr, 2009

^How do you get the number for those companies. They have been charging me and i have been trying to call them but i can not find the number again. Any help would be great full thanks.

• Gi
      22nd of Apr, 2009

The websites for cancelling the accounts are not functioning any more!