Google Success Kit / scanks!

1 England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Solution to get your money back! If you have (Like me) neen scanked by these... People, with the google success kit ive found the solution! It takes about half an hour but ive had the 'charges' from fraud protection, identity security and google success kit credited back to my account!
3 websites you need to visit -
www.quickcashsupport.com
www.fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com
www.idthefthelpdesk.com
On each of these websites open up a live chat window to talk to an adviser, this is 1 of my conversations with them and they are were all the same (Just litrally copy and paste what ive put but change details obviously!) =

Alice: hello and welcome to identity theft prevention. I'll be your live operator today. How may I help you today?

You: after recently subscribing to the 'google sucess kit' I have been charged 7.23 english pounds for your service which I shouldnt have been charged, so I would like my money back please.

Alice: could I please have your full name, e-mail address and zip code so that I am able to pull up your account?

You: (My name went here), farmertom123@hotmail.co. Uk (And my postcode here)

Alice: please wait for a minute, while I locate your order.

Alice: when you purchased google success kit services, you automatically enrolled with the identity theft prevention ebooks, that's clearly stated in their terms & conditions.

Alice: please go to https://www.earncashfastwithgoogle.com/confirmorder.php and look at the right side of the page.

Alice: I have cancelled your id theft membership and you will not be receiving any further charges from us.

Alice: your cancellation # is:

Alice: (My cancellation number went here)

Alice: as per the terms and conditions that you indicated that you had read and agreed to at the time of purchase, the past monthly charges are non-refundable since there’s no way for us to tell whether or not the service has been accessed.

Alice: however, I have gone ahead and cancelled your membership permanently, and you will not be receiving any future charges from us. There’s no way for you to be enrolled with us without agreeing to the terms of the offer, but I do apologize if that was missed or if there was any miscommunication. Is there anything else I can help you with?

You: part of the terms and conditions are that I recieced the google success kit which I didnt so therefore it is not valid, I also never had the 21 day trial anyway so would like a refund

Alice: I can clearly see that you did not want this program, so i’m going to go ahead and issue a courtesy refund of the past monthly charge which you are inquiring about today.

Alice: your membership has been cancelled and any future charges have been stopped, and you will see a credit to your account of the most recent charge within 5-10 business days. If it does not show up within that time frame, please call back and we’ll have it looked into and resolved.

Alice: thank you very much for chatting with us today. Please contact us back for any further query. We are available 8 am - 5 pm (Mst).

It really is as easy as that! So get on the websites and good luck,

It would be nice to know if this has helped anyone get there money back so feel free to e-mail me

Farmertom123@hotmail.co. Uk

Good luck

Tom
X

Comments

• Do
      19th of Feb, 2009

Thank you so much for the assist - seems "Alice" is the only operator they have!!

Worked for me too!

• Do
      19th of Feb, 2009

*123

• Aa
      2nd of Mar, 2009

cheers duderino!

got cancelled and refunded. mother ###ing scammers should be shot!

• Ze
      8th of Mar, 2009

Unfortunately, I too got scammed into this via Facebook advertising... Maybe they should be more wary of what goes up on their site!

Anyway, thanks Tom, along with your info and another unfortunate sucker of this scam Carolyn J from Nevada, i was able to have the service cancelled and all monies refunded after making it clear that i was not satisfied... Apparently, there is another employee who seems to be "affiliated" with all 3 scamming companies and his name was Tim (there would have only been 5 minutes between the seperate calls, and he was the unlucky bugger who happened to pick up my call all 3 times!!!)... And they tell you that the 3 companies are not associated - affiliated maybe - but not associated... RIP OFF ###!!! So thank you Tim from Google Kits (1866 341 0767), Tim from ID Theft Prevention (1866 351 8557) and also to Tim from Fraud Protection (1866-341-7163) for working so hard... You must never sleep!

And yes, I got the usual line all 3 times, worded exactly the same, mind you - "I can clearly see that you did not want this program, so I’m going to go ahead and issue a courtesy refund of the past monthly charge which you are inquiring about today", after trying to argue that they were out of stock hence the delay... That's not what they said when they took my initial payment for the Kit, apparently I was one of the lucky few who qualified to receive the kit with such limited stock on hand...

I must admit, it kind of did sound too good to be true... Maybe I'll do a little more research before I sign up to anything like this again, if I even give it the time of day...

• Mr
      12th of Mar, 2009

Mr Mullins,

I myself have also fallen for this and was outraged at the withdrawals made from my account. In such haste i cancelled my card and contacted the fraud department who know are aware of this on going scam. I came across your article and thought it worth a try and hey presto i have a full refund on both fraud protection and identity theft payments, however only a refund on the last payment for the 'success kit'. Even though i have lost around £20 and as long as the other money is reimbursed you have been very succssful in helping. So i congratulate you and thankyou for helping much appreciated.

• Mi
      24th of Mar, 2009

These links don't appear to work, I can't get to chat to anyone on the fraud protection site and the other two just have the logos on the page and don't seem to load properly.

31st of Mar, 2009

Hi there, this is a great idea, however every time i go to these sites, nothing but 2 logos come up! There is nothing to click on at all! Is there anything else i can do? I tried calling phone numbers too, but i dont get through, it rings a couple of times, and all i get is a beep, beep beep, like they have hung up on me :( Your help to get me out of this mess would be very much appreciated :(

• Lo
      1st of Apr, 2009

I spoke to my credit card company about this today and they gave me a number to call 001 888 541 0915 after 4pm UK time
    I called this number and remarkably got through to someone who was able to cancel mty Google Success Kit subscription
    I asked aboutFraud Protection & Identity Security and was given two separate numbers, 001 866 387 2521 and 001 866 351 8557
    Again I rang both of these and was told that my subcriptions would be cancelled - all 3 of them gave me a cancelation number
    I asked the last person about the 'transaction fee' entries that appeared on my statement - she gave me yet another number 001 866 279 5581 which seems more of a customer service number and when I got through to someone and quoted my order number I was told that the transaction fee entries were for the GoogleSuccess kit and it had been cancelled earlier today

The phone lines all had recorded messages saying that as part of the Terms and conditions of the agreement we signed up for that all previously charged fees were non-refundable

I hope this helps anybody stuck in the same position - I was told to ring after 4pm and all 4 lines were answered (eventually) - the whole thing took me about 20 minutes on the phone to the US

• Sh
      8th of Apr, 2009

I have the same problem as minnoe and angry mum that the sites just display a logo? What else can i do i really don't want more charges i'm a skint student :(

8th of Apr, 2009

Hi I've just spoken to all the above about cancelling my accounts and used the telephone numbers as the websites don't seem to load (maybe servers gone down with all people trying to complain/cancel). Anyway had same speil as farmer tom above but did persist and managed to get two months worth of refunds from each after being offered half of last months fees and then telling them politely to poke it.
    Good luck
    Matt

• Py
      20th of Apr, 2009

Thanks lordyred, I was lured in by the same scam, and the numbers you gave appear to have cancelled my subscription to these fraudulent charges to my credit card. Fingers crossed there are no more appearing on my account. It's a pity it takes the cost of three / four International Rate calls to the States is the only way to get out of this mess - it seems they do get the last laugh this way.
    Many thanks all for your input, hopefully I'll be more vigilant in future.

Stu

• Mh
      20th of Apr, 2009

have tried these pages- 2 were just logos and the other one said click to speak to someone but no-one replied, very frustrating it has cost me $189.00 au so far, have cancelled cards but i never even purchased in the first place- i remeber seeing a link for the google kit but I never buy these things as for the other two companys- I have never heard of them

• Ri
      30th of May, 2009

If you have the formula for canceling this fraud, I sure would appreciate a copy.

Thanks for your help.

Rich

• Ri
      30th of May, 2009

I have had four months of charges by this "Google Success Kit" and never received anything from Google. Is this a scam or just a commonplace fraud?