Google Success Kit / unwanted charge

I too was charged $1.00 for a Google Success Kit which I have yet to receive. Then I was charged $11.95 and have attempted to contact Google and was given the same information to contact "Quickcasssupport.com" in order to place a complaint. I was unable to reach anyone to lodge this complaint and would also like my $11.95 plus the $1.00 return to my checking account without haveing to put a stop pay or closing my account. I also received a deduction of $4.95 for "Fraud Protection" but was able to have a live chat and was told that the money would be returned to me with in a few days. I am also going to contact "Identy Theft Protection to make sure that they do not take any money out of my account.

Comments

Bi
  28th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I was charged $1.oo for Google Success Kit after I had called to cancel it...Then I received at charge for $11.95 for the Google Success Kit. I have yet to receive the kit. When I call 800-659-1473 I am referred to quickcash.com but have no place for customer service. I will have go back during the hours of Mountain Standard time 8 am to 5 pm. I will have to translate that to Eastern time...Hopefully I can either get the kit or get a refund without having to close my bank account...

Ja
  4th of Dec, 2008

I too was charged $1.00 for a Google Success Kit which I have yet to receive. Then I was charged $11.95 and have attempted to contact Google and was given the same information to contact "Quickcashsupport.com" I dont even want the kit just a refund. Now I think its a scam!!!

Sa
  9th of Dec, 2008

I've contacted my visa credit card section at my bank and wonder news they have put through a request to have google success kit removed from my visa. Yipee no more costs from them in future. Please do I what I did everyone and get rid of the pain.

Th
  11th of Dec, 2008

This is a scam!!! I was also was charge $11.95 for no reason plus the dollar. I try contacting them and nothing they were just blabbering their mouth. I would like my money back plus the overdraft fee that i incourred wich is $35 plus damages they did to me emotionatly by taking my hard working money that i earn every week. Since I am a College student and need all the money that i get... Think About It

Te
  15th of Jan, 2009

Warning to all you people on here who thought they would be getting a kit from google..don't ever fall for that again and yes I agree it is a scam!!! I can't even find a phone number to speak to a live agent to have my funds reversed and credited to my account. this is a bunch of crap!

Fr
  26th of Jan, 2009

I was charged twice for $11.95 to my credit card that I did not want. I was supposed to be charged $1 for a kit (which I don't think worth a dollar) I've called and complaint. Got $11.95 credited but they won't credit other $11.95. I was never told that I need to cancel in 7days not to be charged. It's must have been written in a tiny letters. I want refund!

Ta
  27th of Jan, 2009

I too was charged $1.00 for a Google Success Kit Free which I have yet to receive. Then I was charged $29.95 for GOOGLESUCCESSKIT which I never ordered and never received anything and another $4.95 for FRAUDPROTECTION and $9.95 for IDENTITY SECURITY all of which I never ordered. I have placed a complaint to my Bank which issued my Gold Master Credit Card and they suggest me to write a report on the subject matter in order for them to follow-up and get a refund. I immediately order my bank to block any further transactions and get a new credit card at a cost. This is certainly a global fraud scheme that requires the attention of the financial/banking authorities in the US.

Br
  27th of Jan, 2009

Yes I got charged too and I never authorized anything. My bank said to call this number 1-866-341-0767. Make sure you get the name of person you speak to and ID# of complaint and if they don't clear it up the bank will ask for the name and number. I had 5 charges in 3 weeks so the bank will do all the work if more than 3 charges are on your card, as they then take it over as a fraud case. If less than 3 charges you must try to make contact and correct problem. If you try they have 3 weeks to credit back amounts or then the bank will take over. This is what MasterCard told me. The phone number is for Canada and I don't know if it works in USA. Any doubts on what to do call your credit card company immediatley. Good Luck. I hate crooks! I work hard for my money.

Lo
  29th of Jan, 2009

Cant beleive I got sucked into this as well. First signed up for the $1 kit and all that came with this was an email to me with several other links of how people can make money out of this service. - I am based in the UK and noticed money being taken from my account unknowingly as follows:

1. GOOGLESUCCESSKIT - $1
2. GOOGLESUCCESSKIT - $29.95
3. FRAUDPROTECTION - $4.95
4 - IDENTITY SECURITY $ 9.95

I had to pay the excahnge rate on all of these as well. - so from what went from being a curious $1 dollar investment went on to cost me over $35 and its lucky I caught it as who knows what additional chages they could make. - I phoned this number 1-866-341-0767 and got them to cancel my acocunt, they said there is no way they can refund any money as it was in the terms and conditions. - Basically its a multi-layered approach that is confusing and misleading and should be investigated by the trading authoroties. Its disgusting how a company can trick people into this type of thing.

Ch
  29th of Jan, 2009
GoogleSuccessKit & Fraud Protection - Supposed to be Free Trial
GoogleSuccessKit & Fraud Protection

GoogleSuccessKit & Fraud Protection were not authorized to make charges to my credit card.

Ma
  5th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

its been 3 weeks or so. never gotten a kit. they keep charging me, its bull crap. i want my money back. They now have ripped me off of 50 bucks or more

Sy
  9th of Feb, 2009

I need to know how to get refund from these companies. Anybody can help me? I don't want to spend more on telephone call either.
I agreed to pay the $1 Googlesuccesskit ONLY. Unfortunately until now I have not received the kit.
Furthermore, the next month I was charged with another $29.95 and another $29.95 on the next next month.
I also charged with the "Identity Security" $9.95 that I have NEVER agreed to pay.
Again another deduction for "Fraudprotection" $4.95.
I have contacted my bank not to approved anymore deduction to these companies. But I still want my money to be refund.
I have lost around $100 converted to my money.
Please help me. Thank you.

Fr
  2nd of Mar, 2009

I have purchased google success kit for $1 but didn't know I will be charged $11.95 every month unless I cancel.
They also enrolled me to fraud protection service and identity security service that automatically take $9.95 & $4.95 from my checking account.

I've called to cancel and request refund, but they wouldn't refund.

Au
  2nd of Mar, 2009

I did the same thing...BUT got refunded within 2 days of contact...
I'm australian...got really aggro with them and they replied back agreeing to cancel all for me. Got refunded $45.37 AU.2 days later. Waiting to see if further charges are applied on 10th March.

Email I used...support@quickcashsupport.com

Numbers I sourced in case email didn't work _ See below.

Fraud protect number ...1 866 387 2521

ID number ...1 866 351 8557

Success Kit number... 1866 341 0767

GOOD LUCK every one ...Let's NAIL THE ### !!
Aussie c.

Ni
  10th of Mar, 2009

I also agreed to pay $1 for Google Success Kit Free trial on 27.03.2009. I logged once and downloaded the kits. I have see that's non interesting materials for my ans I never look at what I downloaded. On 07.03.2009 I was charged with $39.95 without my acceptance. I dont acces nothing of that "materials" and I not acces the site. Hey, that's a fraud, they are gangsters making money for n0thing. I canceled my debit card to protect myself to another deduction. A global fraud scheme that requires the attention of the financial/banking authorities in the world. And Google company must act to change the name of kit. And if I download some "Free Trial" software (e.g. am amtivirus), at the end of free trial period the owner announce you to pay something and if you dont pay you can, t use the soft. They must be punnished!

La
  10th of Mar, 2009

I to have been a victim of this fraud. However I did get this google success kit and fraud protection canceled off of my account. The number that I called is 1-866-341-0767, this is for google only. I was told by the young lady that the kits or CD's were on back order and they had sent everyone an e-mail concerning this. What they should have done was return everyone's money since they didn't have the product. I'm going to file a formal complaint with the BBB on this and try and get my money back. If you need to cancel your account with fraud protection the number is 866-387-2521. Good luck everyone and I will be posting my results from the BBB and my lawyer concerning this.

Ya
  24th of Mar, 2009

i agree to all these complaints as i havent recieved my goggle success kit and have been charged for it and slo been charged for fraud and protection...
what is going on yo people are scam and a fraud whos making money from lieing and cheating.. and i hop that you people get caught soon for this as you are ripping people for money and making income for yourself...

Or
  25th of Mar, 2009

Cancel your Credit card under the reason of fraud and get a new card then the payments will stop!
and tell the security department of your credit union that you did not autherise these payments and that you want your money back and in 98% of the cases you get reemburst!

Give it a try you cant lose much more then you did already! And with the canceling of your card they can not get to your money since if the do go after you, you claimed fraud and then they stop ask your credit union for the money not worth it for them!

Hope this helps you all out there!

I am in the same ### as you all are! but this way i got out once already just didnt learn from the first time hope next time I know better!

Ro
  26th of Mar, 2009

The google "success Kit" is pure bullSh*t.. The charged me 1.00 USD Then 39.99 4.95 and 11.95 dollars all in a months time And I NEVER recieved that "DAMN kit... Im so pissed off ..im barely making it as ai and your taking from me ..look carefully at these ads some of these people are using the same stories as the others exactly the same ...Pure Bull Crap ... hope they get caught and jailed ###

Ba
  16th of Apr, 2009

i have paid three times of 29.95$ but i have no recive a kit so as soon as posible replay another i have go to court becouse many rupee to my credit card loss so plz repaly my id bali2002us@yahoo.com