Google Success Kit And Grant Dollars Now / UNAUTHORIZED DEDUCTIONS

228 COUNTY ROAD 508Marbury, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 334/221/0291
I PURCHASED THE GRANT DOLLARS NOW ONLINE FOR $1.99 AND THE GOOGLE SUCCESS KIT FOR $1.00. WITHIN 5 DAYS, $116.91 HAD BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT. I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. HOWEVER THE GRANT DOLLARS NOW DID HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL TO CANCEL THE ACCOUNT BUT THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT A REFUND. WHEN I CALLED THE GOOGLE SUCCESS KIT NUMBER, I WAS REFERRED TO A WEBSITE WHICH HAS NO PLACE TO CANCEL ANY ACCOUNT. I AM OUT $116.91 RIGHT NOW AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED A $70.00 OVERDRAFT FEE AT THE BANK. MY BANK (WACHOVIA) WANTS ME TO WAIT A MONTH BEFORE THEY TRY TO COLLECT. I HAD PUT 2 STOP PAYMENTS ON A CHARGE OF $58.61 AND $29.95 ONLY TO HAVE THE BANK TO GO AHEAD AND PAY BOTH ACCOUNTS. IT HAS LEFT ME IN A MESS.
Wi

Comments

Al
  28th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.
Mo
  29th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The same thing happened to me, except they only got me for the 12.95 plus the 4.95 before I caught it. You can go to QuickCashSupport.com, then click on the live chat. An operator will ask for your acct info, then will cancel the rebilling from Google and Fraud Protection.
Ta
  7th of Jan, 2009
I saw the charge on my credit card for GRANT DOLLARS NOW 866-524-7747 GBR -$59.61. I called the number above and asked who, what, when & why. I got a smart mouthed kid who I quickly lost patience for and asked for a supervisor named Whitney Rodgers, also a smart mouthed child that proceeded to tell me I signed up and not to talk s...t. I hung up called my credit card company and was told this was a fraud charge and would get a refund immediately. Please don't sit by and let these people steal from us stand up and we can put them out of business.

Tammy Archibald