Google Succes Kit / unauthorized charges

I tryed getting a google succes kit for $1 but now i get my credit card statement with over $45 charged unauthorized by me from google i want my money back

Tr

Comments

• Ba
      13th of Jan, 2009

Three charges were made to my back account only one of which was approved. A charge of $1.00 a charge of $39.95 then another charge of $4.95. I really can't afford for this to be happening to me. I want my money back now...

• Pi
      24th of Jan, 2009

I ALSO signed up for this "Google Success Kit" for $1. RECIEVED NOTHING. And am being charged 11.95 MONTHLY (2months now) and a 9.95 Fraud Protection fee. WTF?!?! SCAM SCAM SCAM-- i am going to get my money back and bad mouth this "company".

• Ro
      28th of Jan, 2009

To me happened the same. A bunch of creeps operating under the name of Google promissed to send the succeskit. They sent nothing but cashed $ 36

• Je
      10th of Feb, 2009

a total of $53.58 was taken out of my account which i would like refunded please

2nd of Jun, 2009

I bought the googlesuccesskit but did not receive anything. I phoned them in the U.S and they refunded me my money back.

Something did not mad sense on my credit card that is when i noticed that they are still taking money from my credit card it looks like every week 29.95 us ($42.33). There are other charges also for the U.S which is unacceptable. I do not have the numbers anymore. Who can i contact regarding this to be fixed.

Anita Geldenhuys (Australia)

2nd of Jun, 2009

Sorry click on the wrong button

Anita

• Tr
      19th of Nov, 2009

I did the same thing signed up and then they took $79.86 off my card. I looked at my credit card statement and saw the charge I was totally upset when my credit card company gave me a number for the google success kit and I called and they said well we are protected by the terms and agreements! It's a scam! I wish I could stop other people from doing it cause it's just not right.