Google Resource Center / Ordered Info $1.88 Charged 98.04

www.mygoogleoffer.com or www.googleresourcecenter.com. 06/14/09 I ordered the disc $1.88 which was supposed to be mailed in 2-3 business days, I have never seen it. 06/28/09 a charge of $98.04 appeared on my credit card. This web site is tied in with www.profitstudiolearning.com. when I ordered one the other poped up. I paid the $2.95 for their info. Then a pop up chat operator came on and tried to sell me a membership for a monthly charge, I typed back I was not interested in their services. I have recieved numerous phone calls from these people trying to sell me the continued service, I have told all of them I am not interested. When I check my credit charges I have the charge for 98.[protected] AZ (this number does not accept calls). I checked my e-mail and found the welcome from them, there is no mention of any other charges, there is a customer service number [protected] to call if I don't recieve my disc or it is damaged (no answer just a busy signal). I have tried the web address provided and it says to contact the web master, I assume that is you. I contacted the BBB, it shows that the number and web address belong to a business in Pahrump, NV. I have filed a complaint with them and called my credit card company.<br />
The other company www.profitstudiolearning.com [protected] or [protected] did answer the phone. The BBB lists them as a business in Salt Lake City, Utah. On 06/23 they charged 69.90 to my credit card. Amber told me when I signed up for the 2.95 I purchased a membership that had to be canceled within 7 days or I would pay the 69.90 recuring membership. I found the e-mail and it does not say anything about 69.90 it says my account has been charged the 2.95 and it is not refundable. I have notified the BBB on them to and called my credit card company. <br />
This is the first and last time I have bought anything off google!<br />
These are a couple of SCAMS, crooks on the hoof.

N  25th of Jul, 2009 by

Google Resource Center - unauthorized charge 0f $98.04
Phone: 562-331-5737

my us bank checking account #153461468370 was charged for $98.04 without my authority. Please cancel whatever the charge is for and refund this amount.