google pro internet income initiative/two part investment / charged $144.42 after cancelling

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-657-8585

After seeing that I was initially billed $72.21 I called the company, with the help of my credit card company giving me their full phone number. I spoke with someone who said I would get a refund and even gave me a confirmation number. This was the end of last year and I went into the hospital a month or so after and assumed that I was getting the refund. I never received any product for this charge either. I just happened to be going back over statements looking for something else and saw that they did NOT refund my money but the next month they charged me an additional $72.21 for a total of $144.42. I still have NOT REC'VD any product for this. When I called, they said the confirmation number contained an employee number but that they DID NO HAVE MY NAME OR ADDRESS in their records. I asked for a manager, and was denied that request saying that they too would not be able to find my information.

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2009

Feds Investigate a Utah ‘Work at Home’ Internet Business, Freeze Assets:

DRAPER, Utah - The FTC called it Operation Short Change — scammers taking advantage during the recession. Thousands of people scammed, millions of dollars lost. One of the 15 federal lawsuits is against a Utah company who the FTC says used the internet and Google to trick people out of money. Now the Utah company, Platinum Teleservices is tangled up in a federal crackdown.

FOX 13’s Arikka Von has the story.
    http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-feds-investigate-utah-internet-site, 0, 4801939.story

Federal Trade Commission v. Infusion Media, Inc., a corporation, also d/b/a Google Money Tree, Google Pro, Internet Income Pro, and Google Treasure Chest, West Coast Internet Media, Inc., a corporation, also d/b/a Google Money Tree, Google Pro, Internet Income Pro, and Google Treasure Chest, Two Warnings, LLC a limited liability company, Two Part Investments, LLC a limited liability company, Two Part Investments, LLC, a limited liability company; Platinum Teleservices, Inc., a corporation; Jonathan Eborn, individually and as an officer of Infusion Media, Inc., Two Warnings, LLC, Two Part Investments, LLC, and West Coast Internet Media, Inc.; Stephanie Burnside, individually and as an officer of Two Warnings, LLC, Two Part Investments, LLC, and West Coast Internet Media, Inc.; Michael McLain Miller, individually and as an officer of Infusion Media, Inc., Two Warnings, LLC, and Two Part Investments, LLC; and Tony Norton, individually and as an officer of Platinum Teleservices, Inc.
    (United States District Court for the District of Nevada)

Civil Action No. 09-CV-01112
    FTC File No. 092 3060

• Co
      30th of Mar, 2011

I have located the owners and scammers / contact the Utah BBB / Utah Consumer Protection / & the FTC as they have cases open currently to file criminal charges against the owners.
    NJ Corporate / Nicholas Johnson