Google Playwrongfully suspending of developer account

Please see the website for full details

Google has a habit of making ruthless decisions without a care for the average developer or how it will affect them.

They suspended my account, they gave a brief, i mean very brief email to say why, with no further correspondence whatsoever. The appeal I made in october 2014 has still not been processed. They dont reply and also its as though theyve made their decisio on whatever basis they wanted and even if you provide with evidence contrary to that they dont care!

They suspended an app I UPLOADED and put forward for beta testing, see the image attached.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mountain View, CA Beta testing is part of app DEVELOPMENT, its totally private and you give links to KNOWN beta testers, who test the app and tell you if anything is wrong with it or needs changing. The whole point of this is so that then you identify things, fix them BEFORE releasing the app to public. however Google suspended the app saying it breached copyright and IP. There own policies say that apps can only be suspended for these reason if they are PUBLISHED and released to the PUBLIC. But as I already said it never was!

So now they arent following their own policies. Also if you read up on copyright law, you will find that copyright claims can only be made by the owner of the copyright (IP owner). I emailed some third parties who MAY possibly had a reason to complain (i dont see how though as thye would never have seen my app as i never published it!)

Google Play

Ri
Feb 02, 2015

Comments

• Ru
      Jul 19, 2013
    Google Play - CENSORSHIP!

I DO NOT APPRECIATE MY MUSIC BEING CENSORED BY GOOGLE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I UPLOAD IT TO GOOGLE PLAY. I AM AN ADULT AND IF I FEEL LIKE LISTENING TO PEOPLE SAY ###, I DON'T WANT YOUR CORPORATION DICTATING OTHERWISE. I WILL RETURN TO APPLE IF THIS ISN'T RESOLVED. I WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ANDROID PHONE OR USE ANOTHER GOOGLE PRODUCT IF THIS HOW I'M TO BE TREATED. IN FACT, I BOUGHT MY GALAXY LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AGO. I MAY JUST TAKE IT BACK ANYWAY.

• Pr
      May 06, 2014

why do u guys keep deducting my money and making lots and lots of unauthorized charges all because i gave out my private information by an app from your store and now u keep abusing. i cnt take it

• Co
      Aug 15, 2018
    Google Play - Unauthorized purchases.
    Lawrence
    Kansas

There are a couple charges made to my account that I did not make. How do I go about getting a refund?

•   Sep 03, 2018
    Google Play - they took 27.50 a day for several days out of my account ,I agreed to have 10. a month to be taken out.

Is google play or pay pal messed up that you know of?Am upset to say the least.