Google Pay Day / Selling of email address

I signed up for Google Pay Day with the anticipation of working at home. Within a week I am receiving on my email every spam and sales email known to man. I get 25 to 100 solicitous emails about anything and everything.

I was not expecting to have my email address sold or given out as a Google marketing tool.

I have tried to unsubscribe to several but they still keep coming and more every day.

Same on Google for such a bad business practice.

Comments

• Ca
      6th of Nov, 2008

If you were interested in making money from google adsense, it is a long and hard journey. It takes some serious work to build up good ad campaigns and proper ad placement. That is why they hire people at 100, 000+ per year to do Search Engine Optimization and content building for large sites that actually DO make money.

Others should take this as a lesson not to be scammed by yet another "Fast money quick" scheme.. there IS no such thing.

If you would have GOOGLED for Google Pay Day.. you would have seen the numerous complaints on this scam...

Shame on Google? Just because they use the name "Google" in their scam.. calling it "Google Pay Day" does not mean that it is associated with Google. Shame on Google for allowing this to continue... thats where the shame is.

• Me
      8th of Dec, 2008
    Google Pay Day - unauthorized charges
    quickcashsupport.com

they have made unauthorized charges on my card and I can't get thru to them to cancel this is a total scam even the people that you chat with is just a automatic playback that uses key words for their responses. mention fraud and the come back with the same reply everytime, no matter how you put the frasing.

• Br
      22nd of Mar, 2009

If you are sick of the spam, the tool I use is http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?3404505

It catches 100% of it. I haven't gotten three spam email in the last five years. It costs me about $3.50 a month but in my estimation, it's well worth it. If you decide to look it up, I'd be grateful for the click. I have told all my friends about it and liked it enough I became an affiliate. If you like it, you may want to also, I don't make a lot off of it. Certainly couldn't live off it, but I get enough to pay my own bill each year.

• Ha
      9th of Apr, 2009

THEIR AD often reads "CHRISTIAN MOM MAKES $5000 FROM HOME" We have CONTACTED THE NATIONAL BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I repeat do not order this 1.95 CD - you will be given $100 in charges by many other pseudo companies on your credit statements. UNBELIEVABLE! what a crook.
    We have asked every website we have seen their ads on to remove them for their unscrupulous practices.

• Ha
      9th of Apr, 2009

GOOGLE PAYDAY IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH GOOGLE. Search Google Payday at Google. Many people are receiving unauthorized charges in the 100's after ordering their 1.95 CD for working at Home. THEY WILL ROB YOU BLIND. Do not sign up to work from home with this company or Adsense.

We have seen them at Yahoo, Beliefnet and at Facebook.

BEWARE OF GOOGLE PAYDAY and Work at Home ads.

• 12
      16th of Apr, 2009

Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with Google Pay Day!™ or this promotion.

That sentence was written at the bottom of the Google Pay Day page, you should now know that Google is not affiliated with Google Pay Day.

I apologize for my English, I am a French Canadian. What I wanted to say is only that before going crazy about a scam like that, before suscribing to it, before crying over the fact that it got you and before crying out loud that it's somebody else's fault, READ THE CONDITIONS !

12th of May, 2009

The domain www.googlepayday.info is registered to a private address in England - it is nothing to do with Google:

Martin Osborn

Domain Name:GOOGLEPAYDAY.INFO
    Created On:03-Mar-2009 16:00:14 UTC
    Last Updated On:02-May-2009 20:37:17 UTC
    Expiration Date:03-Mar-2010 16:00:14 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
    Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
    Registrant Email: tehfincheh@gmail.com

Source: http://whois.domaintools.com/googlepayday.info

• He
      12th of Jul, 2009

Want to make that extra cash you need?? Who doesnt just visit the website below and start filling out surverys for free they pay you for evey survey its so easy!!

• Ki
      20th of Jul, 2009

I found a great website that i found after spending a couple days online i finally found a website that actually works all you have to do is signup which is free and then you can start making money right away.

• Mo
      1st of Sep, 2009

i found a great way to make money. All you have to do is sign up start making $1000-$5000 a month easily just go to http://www.projectpayday.com/go/2203737

• St
      9th of Apr, 2010

google payday is not a google program.
    it just bears the google name.