google moneytree.com / unspecified charges

1 Wilsonville, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 971-246-2387

I ordered a CD for 3.88 and I was charged the 3.88 plus 72.21. I called the phone number on the website and they said there was no returns or refunds. We were given a hard time on the phone with customer service. We said to the operator that they had been of no help to us. The customer service person said, "whatever" and hung up. This websit is a scam.

Em

Comments

• Ju
      18th of Mar, 2009

This was the same thing that happened to me, i am on disibilty and was just trying to find out about making some x-tra cash it bothers me because for Google to have so much money why would they try to SCAM people like this, I also was treated badly by customer service and told basically that it would be pretty near impossible to get a refund. When i read the complaint i was shocked to find out it happened to other people. It makes me sad because when they took the money i just had enough for a check that i had written and i got a 35.00 over draft fee added then the check went back and they charged me another 25.00 So needless to say they have caused me a great deal of distress.

• Ju
      18th of Mar, 2009

I HAVE POSTED MY COMMENTS ABOVE

• Di
      9th of Apr, 2009
    google moneytree.com - bad business
    Florida

this is a bad co. they said it was easy but they lied! I just want 72.21 credited back to my card. I didn't use their services because you have to be a f_______ computer programmer to use it. I will send back your cd just want my money back those sob's are laughing all the way to the bank on my hard earned money!!! I HATE COMPANIES LIKE YOU, YOU GIVE AMERICA A BAD NAME!!!