Google Money Tree &Pro Kt& / Bonny Kimberlin

Google Money Tree
Phone: 888-760-6767
On November 16th I purchased the Google Money "Pro KIt" for $3.95, they sent me a receipt stating WHILE I AM WAITING for my kit I have a free trial access to their membership website, on the 6th day Nov. 22 I still haven't received the kit so I emailed them to cancel my account with them, because I had know product, mind you they DO NOT give you a phone number anywhere (I received the number from my credit card co. Well on the 23rd of November I went to the store and my card said insufficient funds. I went online to my account and low and behold Google took out $72.21 for this "Pro Kit", so they do not want to refund my money stating I did not call until the 23rd the eigth day, well that is because I had to wait for my credit card co. customer service to open to try and get an address or phone number for them, they conviently do not give you a # on the recipt. So no refund but the thing is it is now February 6 and I never received the infamous "google Pro KIt" that I intially orderd. So they can take a persons money say you did not cancel w/in their time frame, and not give you a product for your money. Anything is better than nothing, $72.00 is a lot for a single mother who does this Kevin Larsen think he is. I deserve something for my money if not a refund than the Google Money TreeKit they took my money for.