Google Money Tree .com / Charges + time frame

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-760-6767

I read on MSN about home base business' and this googlemoneytree was listed. I decided to check it out and agreed to the $3.88 for the CD and 7 day trail. I got the CD the 8th day and called to cancel and was told that the $72.21 would have to stand as a charge. I canceled but was told that no cancellation number was needed and I told the customer service person that there should be no further charges and I was told that there would be none. "False" I since have been charged 2 more times at 72.21 each. I called again today and this time was given a cancellation number and tomorrow I will be calling my credit card company to have the charges reversed. Please note that being able to view "terms and conditions" can not be done from the home page I have saved but checking the web site today I can not view them. If you enter credit card information you are then permitted to see the terms and conditions. The orginal charge for 3.88 was listed under google tree 4 and the 72.21 listed under google tree 3. The phone number is the same for both but it is a service that handles the phones so no one at the "Company" is available to talk to, only the customer service agent. I can only say one thing about this, IT MUST BE A SCAM, that is the only way I can describe it. DON'T BUY ANYTHING. Thanks for listening.

F3

Comments

• Er
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I was also taken in by one of these work at home scams. After investigating, the head culprit, Jonathan D. Eborn, has been charged for operating these work at home schemes via GoogleMoneyTree.com. GoogleTreasureChest, FreshKeywordIdeas, GoogleSuccessKit are among the schemes the Texas State Attorney General Greg Abbott is charging him in regards to. The state of Texas is seeking an injunction with civil penalties up to $20, 000 PER violation, and restitution for purchasers. Other perpetrators in this scheme are Profit Studio Learning, Pacific Webworks, and eAuction who are alleged to make unauthorized withdrawels/payments from victims' credit cards. Many of these businesses domains' are currently up for bid. They're trying to bail out while they still can! (type whois on your e-net server)They aren't the only ones-newest ### on the block-Jennifersmoneyblog.com. from SanAntonio, Texas. Send in your complaints, be heard and be counted. Contact the BBB, FTC, C-3, and Attorney General's offices in your state. Let's stop these crooks! Together we can bring this ### to justice!