Google Money Profit.com 1 CD / Stole $39.95!

1 113 11th St. NEHildebran, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-685-2713

DATE: 12-28-07; Time: 8:07AM. I kept being pestered by constant emails for a CD, they said there would be a chg. of only $1.95, so I ordered a CD. when I was viewing my bank account online, I saw where this google thing-CD had taken an UNAUTHORIZED amount of $39.95 out of my Checking acct.!! Needless to say, they have been reported not only to Law enforcement, but have been permanently put on the list as THIEVES! Any comments about this Co. may be sent to becka@live.com.

Comments

• Pe
      31st of Dec, 2007

12-31-07 I just spent 6 hours waiting to talk with a GOOGLE REPRESENTATIVE. i WAS #2 IN LINE TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE, WHEN MY CALL WAS DROPPED - DISCONNECTED. i am 73 yeara old and have just had a stroke. I have been away from my home for several months, only to return today and find that I am being cdharged $40.00 for 11/07 and 122/07 for a service i HAVE NEVER USED. pLEASE TELL ME WHERE i CAN WRITE TO SOMEONE TO HELP ME. i AM DECLARING BANKRUPTCY AND THE $8O i HAVE BEEN CHARGED IS MY "FOOD" MONEY.

mY MEMBERSHIP # IS GMP8735

• Da
      5th of Jan, 2008

I order free cd just pay postage of $1.95 my credit card was charge $39.95 ,cd would not work, cd was cracked called to cancel several times ,each time had between 45-55 call before me with 1 hour ot waiting time WHAT A MESS AND VERY BAD BUSINESS BE AWARE

• Te
      7th of Jan, 2008

I can not understand what the definition of free is suppose to mean anymore. I am sick of these outfits that say something is free, then want your credit card number to charge for something. Listen up you stupid marketing people FREE means FREE, no charge, zero, free. Over the years, on several occassions I have given someone a credit card number, only to be overcharged. Someone needs to start putting these people in jail, or at the least make them go to a class that explains the definition of the word FREE.

• Po
      12th of Jan, 2008

I just read some of the e-mails about this company an i sure hope i have not made abig mistake.

• Ve
      13th of Jan, 2008

I tell you what fraud or whatever kind of people, if I find out you all are about game, I want pay yall a got-----coin. I dont give a ---- how much yall charge.

13th of Jan, 2008

Yes, I have been charged 39.95 as well as 1.99 for the CD I will call the customers support line 1-14-08 for my $$ back.

• Di
      14th of Jan, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Got charged two months. In addition, got socked $9.95 for something out of Idaho ("legal services"). I asked for refund--they said it was non-refundable. I intend to make trouble for these crooks.

• Su
      16th of Jan, 2008

I intend on calling them also. I was charged 39.99 for a cd that was supposed to be free also.

• Na
      20th of Jan, 2008

How do I get a refund for 2 charges of $39.95 to my account.

23rd of Jan, 2008

Last night I orderede a CD for $1.98 and today I got a follow-up call and the number that they gave me was different from the number that they gave me last night and neither number got me to the office that they said it would so before I get takenfor more then the $1.98 I what this to be stoped!!!!!! NOW!!!

Joan Boneschans

• Me
      24th of Jan, 2008

I also got the CD for 1.95 around the middle of December and yesterday they took out another 39.95. NOWHERE did I EVER see that future charges would be made. And I also can not find ANY kind of phone number or website to get reimbursed for my money. I never thought Google would do something so wrong.

• Jm
      29th of Jan, 2008

Help! What do I have to do to get my money back or, at the very least, stop them from taking any more. They sent me a "40$ CD" that they said was free (1.95?). They promised me a business that I could make lots of money at..... is this it--- Ripping unsuspecting people off online??? If thats the case, I'll keep my 9 to 5 job and sleep peacefully at night.

• Ta
      29th of Jan, 2008

I have been trying to get a cancelation on this exact thing, for a week now, they wont respond to any calls nor answer.

• Mo
      30th of Jan, 2008

I WAS TOLD CD WOULD BE FREE,ONLY HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING, THEN I REALIZED THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED 39.95.i HAVE REVIEWED THE COMPLAINT LETTERS, AND I FIND OUT THAT I WAS ISSUED USER NAME GMP8735, WHICH WAS ISSUED TO ANOTHER PERSON, COMPLAINT LETTER PREVIOUS TO MINE. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS WEB SITE TO CANCEL ALL FUTURE CHARGES, HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.

THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAY TO DO BUSINESS AND IT CERTAINLY DOES NOTHING FOR GOOGLE, THEY TELL YOU, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH INCOMPLETE INFORMATION, AS TO HOW THIS IS TO WORK FOR YOU.

BAD BUSINESS, BE CAREFUL.

• Mo
      30th of Jan, 2008

JUST RECEIVED MY MAIL,I AUTHORIZED A DEBIT OF 1.95 FOR SHIPPING AND THEY DEBITED 1.95 AND ALSO 39.95 WHICH PUT MY ACCOUNT INOVERDRAFT, AND I WAS CHARGED AND ADDITIONAL 35.00 FEE FOR NSF PRIOR TO THE 7 DAY FREE TRIAL
    I HOPE THIS WILL GET OUT TO OTHER SO THEY WILL NOT BE CAUGHT UP IN THIS MESS.

• Ta
      1st of Feb, 2008

I also received the cd that was only to cost me $1.95.My bank statement also arrived with excessive charges,
    $39.95,a $7.95,a $9.95 for some learn to become a millionair.a 9.95 for some legal forms,that i knew nothing about!!!!! I'M PISSED!!!!! I also used my debit card and they already got $150.00 out of my checking.NO WHERE DID IT SAY I WAS GOING TO GET BILLED FOR ANY OF THE EXTRA'S. I went to look for the page that i ordered from and can't find it anywhere????? GO FIGURE!!!!!
    WHAT A HUGE SCAM NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER ANY THING FROM THIS COMPANY.OR DO BUSSINESS WITH GOOGLE.
    THANKS FOR ALL THE BOUNCED CHECKS NOW THAT I HAVE DUE TO THE OVER CHARGING IN MY ACCOUNT .

• Ir
      6th of Feb, 2008

Had this same call today and I told them I would like to make money but was not going to give them any card as I did not know who I was talking with. I was very explicit about that.

she said fine write all this down so you can get your free cd and after said again i need your credit card or debit card now. What is it with this operation. After reading all that has happen to everyone else, I'm so glad I stood up and didn't weaken by their pressure.

• De
      9th of Feb, 2008

I also thought i was buying a cd for 1.95 then they got my info and took 39.95 and 9.95 i told them i didnt authorize it and they said it is non-refundable. I feel like we all should get together and stop this crap.If we get a petition started and have enough we can sue them.

• Pa
      28th of Feb, 2008

I also ordered a *FREE* Cd with the SAME Username as the women above. A charge of 39.95 was also charged to my checking account. I may have to close account after reading all these negative remarks. Google si nothing but a thief and i will never do business with them again.

• Ro
      4th of Mar, 2008

Came across this when researching maketing.

PLEASE BE ASSURED THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOOGLE.

Its people using a Google system to profit from people. Apparently without very good results.

I did see this posted elsewhere as a reply to a disgruntled customer. Hope it helps some of you feeling wronged...

"you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP."