Google Money Masters

Posted:

Initial Contact

Google Money Masters
I was online and saw the add about the google money masters. I clicked on it. I went through the first process, and it said that I was eligible. So, it took me to the next step. That was when I had to enter financial information. I figured google, it had to be legit, and at a $1.88 or $1.87, I was looking for a way to earn extra money. My credit cards didn't have very much credit, but I figured I had at least the requested amount. I put in the information, then it said that I was ineligible. So, I thought that it was because of the card. So, I did it again. Same results. I used another card. Same results. I figured again because I was right at maxed out, that why it said I was ineligible. So, I used my debit card because I knew I had the money on that, but it still said ineligible. So, I said oh well. Today, June 12, 2009 I received a call at 12:37 p.m. EST from 515-4258 (no area code). The girl told me welcome to goolge money masters. I told her that I didn't think that it worked because it said that I was ineligible. She said well it must not be so because I have your information. I said ok. I asked her what was her job. She said she is to welcome the new member. I said that I was glad to be apart of the group. I said for a $1.88. She said that amount was only for 7 days. Each month it would be $68.21 or $39.00. I was like what? I can't afford that. She said I can give you a number to call to discuss it with someone. She told me the number was 866-248-9285. I told her ok. I tried to call the number. I didn't go through at all. No I am back online and seeing that this is possibly a scam.
Complaint comments Comments (44) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  12th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is so true. I went to their website https://www.google-money-master.com.
You can actually chat with someone and they will answer questions.
I said that this is too good to be true and Rachel (the only person I believe in this chat room) told me that it is not. In fact, she said they offer 100% money back guarantee.
When I asked if I have to pay anything else after the $1.87 initial charge?
She replied "I'm sorry, I have very limited information about our product." She even gave an email address that I didn't bother to write down because I know that this is nothing but a scam.
N  14th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am so glad I researched this before possibly signing up. I saw the add and found it suspicous that Google would have an acces now box flashing which to me looked cheap and unprofessional. When I tried to exit the page this is the chat I received from Rachael:

Rachel Says: Wait! Don’t leave just yet. Remember that this is a Risk Free opportunity!

Rachel Says:Anyone with a computer and basic typing skills can earn up to $943 per day!

Rachel Says: Whenever you are ready, just type 'HI' or 'HELLO' and we can get started or feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Rachel Says: You can simply CLICK HERE to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!

You: Go to hell you should be ashamed scamming people. I can't wait til you get caught

Rachel Says: OK to end the CHAT simply CLICK on the "X" in the upper right.

When I responded the way I did, Rachael never tried to convince me it wasn't a scam. I found this strange, I then proceeded with exiting the page. This is a scam be careful people.
N  19th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
thanks guy's it seams like a scam.
N  21st of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
im freaking out what do i do now that they have my account info
A  21st of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Another day another SCAMMER!

Yet another sleazebag promoting these Google Kit scams:

Canada
Phone:+1.9056660190
Email: smonteleone@sympatico.ca

N  21st of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am so diasppointed that Google would associate thier name with such a scam. I would like to know if there is really a way to earn an income, working from home with a name you can trust. I would just like to see the light of day again. Shame on Googlecashkit! I like to patronize Google search engine, not fall victim to the scams! If anyone knows of a legitimate way to earn money on line and can share the training and knowledge please let me know ;)

Gerri D.
red.roses.66@hotmail.com
N  21st of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
For Gerri D. and others,

There IS a way to earn money from home online, using some of the various capabilities provided by Google. That fact has spawned a TON of how-to information for sale on the internet and elsewhere, and it would be practically impossible for the average information seeker to tell the scams from the real info.

It's important to note that, although the items mentioned on this board have the word "Google" in the title, the companies are not affiliated at all with the search engine site Google.com. They are merely talking about using some tools offered by Google to make money online. Their use of "Google" in the name obviously succeeded in making people trust them somewhat -- if I were in charge at Google.com, I'd sue.

The truth is, you can find out everything you need to know for free if you know where to look and are willing to spend the time. When you do figure it out, you realize that you will be doing hours and hours of research before you ever take any steps toward making money. There are some tools out there to make it a little easier, but they require a subscription. If you hit it just right, you can find out what you need to know in order to do what you need to do to make some money.

If you want to know about how to make money on the internet using some of the tools available from Google, you can go to adwords.google.com or google.com/adsense. The first, Adwords, is way of advertising on a Google search page and/or other sites. You will need something to sell and a site from which to sell it. This need not be a huge problem if you don't already have them, because you can sell someone else's product on their site as an affiliate (many, many online companies have affiliate programs -- Amazon is one big one). You will pay some amount every time someone clicks on your ad. The amount depends on the popularity of the keywords you choose. For the second tool, Adsense, you need to have a website, on which you will set aside space for Google to display ads. You get paid when someone views or clicks on one of the ads. The amount you'd earn from one site is usually pretty small, however. You'd have to have a ton of sites using Adsense to even see some pocket money.

By the way, Google is not the only search engine that provides these kinds of tools. Check all the search engines.

On a side note, Gerri, I'd like to point out that posting your email address is probably a bad idea. It's an open invitation for spammers to fill up your inbox. Not to mention more scams like this one. They have automated tools that pull email addresses off of websites and compile huge mailing lists, which they then use, and sell, for spamming.
Just thought you'd like to know.
A  23rd of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
BEWARE, IT IS A TOTAL SCAM.I, like many others, was interested in learning more. I saw the link to this on a very reputable website, one that I trusted for its content. Unfortuately, I was wrong.I got the exact same messages form "rachel". I knew right away that it was not legitimate when I asked her simple questions, such as how long is the trial period?, where can I get more information?, etc. I am totally disgusted, but very glad that I followed common sense and did not give my credit card information.
N  23rd of Jun, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I thought that it might me legit because CNN and many others apparently approved of it. I went through the same thing with "Racheal". I even asked her her age because the answers that I was getting seemed programmed at first. She said that she was 24 so I knew I was talking to a real person but she could not give me much info except try it risk free for 30 days and you can cancel at any time. That is most likely true so it may very well be worth trying as long as you can cancel if you are not happy. They will then bill you a monthly fee for their service. That makes sense if you are making money off of it. why not pay them if this is working for you and if not...cancel it! seems okay to me. I may give it a try...
N  24th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
It seems my confirmation email disappeared! How can I cancel now?
N  24th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
How do I cancel? My confirmation email has disappeared!!! Strange... If they take any money out of my account, I swear I'm gonna go psycho on them!!!
N  24th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Anyone can get a domain variation with the name Google in it. I own this domain http://www.googleinvestment.com but it's not associated with Google and not doing anything with it right now.
N  24th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Rachel is an auto responder to questions - Auto Chat.

You: great

Rachel Says: This amazing offer is only available for a limited time. CLICK HERE to take advantage now.

You: how long is limited time?

Rachel Says: As soon as you receive your Free Trial Kit you can start making money!

You: when will it come

Rachel Says: You will get REAL, LIVE support to answer any question and help you every step of the way! CLICK HERE now and get your kit for just $1.87 shipping!

You: what do you look like?

Rachel Says: Ummm, I am tall and have brown hair.

You: how tall?

You: how tall are you?

Rachel Says: You will have exclusive access to professionals, tips, tricks, and vides with insider information!

You: you are not answering my question

Rachel Says: I am sorry, but I only have limited information. For more questions or information, please contact us at support@googlerevolution.com.

You: how limited are you?

Rachel Says: For more questions or information, please contact us at support@googlerevolution.com.

You: how tall are you?

You: are you out of answers?
N  26th of Jun, 2009 by    -2 Votes
I hate to say it, but if you read the terms, which most people don't it clearly says: "As more fully described below, following your risk-free 7-day trial, you'll be charged the monthly subscription fee of $73.83. You'll have 7 days from your initial signup date to access and use the Google Revolution member website without charge. Your free trial provides instant online access to the foreclosed property feed and the information & training available at the Google Revolution site, and does not require the free kit being shipped to you – your free trial begins immediately. "

Remember signing up for something especially involving money includes terms which are basically online contracts if you just say I agree you don't know what your getting into. It's definitely not a scam, but very misleading.
A  27th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
More names being used by Google Revolution scam aka Google Money Master scam:

Fastinternetcash.net
Team Senpaku Ltd
25 Green Street, County Durham Consett DH8 5LP, United Kingdom
866-757-0823
"charge of $73.83 on bank card from Fastinternetcash.net"

Universityofcash.net
Team Senpaku Ltd
25 Green Street, Co. Durham Consett DH8 5LP, England United Kingdom
866-756-9229
"charge on bank card for $73.83 from UNIVERSITYOFCASH.NET "

So, if you get an unauthorised charge on your credit card / or bank card for $73.83 from Fastinternetcash.net
or Universityofcash.net it is linked to this Google Revolution fraud.

www. universityofcash.net and www.fastinternetcash.net websites are owned by :

WT Systems
510 W. 1200 S.
American Fork, Utah 84003

Steve Comer
831 East 340 South
American Fork, Utah 84003
Phone: (801) 492-4845
Email: darrenc7@hotmail.com

You can report the scam and the above addresses to:

FBI: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

FTC USA: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

Crimestoppers UK: https://secure.crimestoppers-uk.org/ams.form.anonymous.asp

Consumers Direct UK: https://secure.consumerdirect.gov.uk/reportascam.aspx

Attorney General of your state (USA): http://www.naag.org/attorneys_general.php
N  27th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
My findings, as a result of my conversation below are as follows:
The site is a scam. Rachel does not seem to be a real entity, but rather a bot. Here's a transcript of my "chat" with Rachel. Keywords that prove "she" is a bot were "scam, " and "thank." There was also a point when I asked "Tell me, how are you affiliated with the Google company" and she said "I am well, thank you. How are you?"

At the end, I was just poking for a response. I didn't get anything to suggest Rachel is anything but a chatbot.

I don't trust it. Do your research people!

You: You are a bot and this site looks like a scam. I am not giving you my credit information.

Rachel Says: No, this is not a scam! We are so confident that this will help you make money that we are offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee!

You: I understand that the $1.87 is an introductory rate. What's

You: What's the real catch?

You: Why don't you mail me the starter kit, PoD (Postage on Delivery) and I'll pay the shipping that way?

Rachel Says: When you order right now, you will get your RISK FREE Trial Kit and all you have to pay is the price of shipping of just $1.87! CLICK HERE to get yours now!

You: Again - you are not getting my credit information. You don't need it. How about we use Paypal?

Rachel Says: We are proud to accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.

You: I'll bet you are. I accept them as well, but I am not in the habit of giving them away to sources I don't trust.

Rachel Says: Our fine-tuned, Google Money Master Kit is 100% Guaranteed!

You: You are either a well coded bot, or you're reading from a script. Either way, you are not addressing my questions. That also supports my belief in this site's illegitimacy.

Rachel Says: My name is Rachel and I'm a live virtual agent.

You: Then you are reading from a script. I certainly hope you're not dodging my questions intentionally. That would indicate dishonesty.

You: I can compare these responses side-by-side with previous responses and they are identical in several instances.

You: And you will have exclusive access to my credit accounts in exchange, am I right? I've made my offers. I will pay shipping via USPS's PoD process, or I will pay the initial fee through Paypal. I will not, however, allow you wanton access to my credit.

You: Tell me, how are you affiliated with the Google company?

Rachel Says: I am well, thank you. How are you?

You: I am well. You are a bot. That response is evidence as well.

You: Tell me, how are you affiliated with the Google company?

You: It seems you have run out of responses. You are not affiliated with Google, or any of the conglomerates at the bottom of the screen, in any way.

Rachel Says: I'm sorry, but I only have limited information on our products. For more questions or information, please email us at support@googlerevolution.com to contact customer service.

You: If your information is so limited, why are you in the position of offering information to newcomers? That seems like a poor managerial decision.

Rachel Says: Remember, this is your opportunity to start making up to $943 per day from the comfort of your own home! You’ll never have to answer to a boss again, so CLICK HERE and take control of your life today!

You: Oh, I haven't forgotten anything. Quite the contrary, this entire conversation has been logged. For the record.

You: So, this is where you correct me if I am wrong. If you do not correct me, the assumption will be that - since you are a self-proclaimed real person - omission is the same as admission.

You: You are not affiliated with Google, you want my credit information, and the $1.87 is an introductory rate. The real rate is variable and much higher. Do you contest any of these statements as they appear here?

You: I have my answer. This site appears to be a scam and will be reported as such. Have a good day.

Then, as I said "Thanks. It was fun taking up your time" the bot says "you are very welcome."
A  27th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Actual chat with "Rachel":

You: scooby doo

You: will batman be there?

You: and superman too?

Rachel Says: My name is Rachel and I'm a live virtual agent.

You: i want to go to caprica

You: can i buy this online?

You: with aquaman?

You: and scooby doo and velma too?

You: Why?

You: hello?

Rachel Says: Hi and thanks for chatting with me...CLICK HERE to get your Risk Free Google Profit Software Kit now!

Rachel Says: All you have to do is use simple typing skills to fill out online forms.
N  27th of Jun, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Rachel is automated...she answers the same every time. it picks certain keywords, and develops a response based on it...try asking funny questions. I purchased and signed up, it initially cost 1.87. I still havn't recieved anything, however, it enrolled me in another scam called chatforcash.com i believe. anyhow it cost 72 per month. if you don't cancel within 7 days. so i canceled. Also the trick here is Google Money Master also charges you 72 after 7 days. It does not tell you this up front. It enrolls you in a thing called blazingkeywords.com which tells you how to set up a drop shipping ecommerce site, then has you use google adwords as the advertising agent. IF done correctly will work however, you must be able to understand how to program a website, or pay for someone to do it, then pay per click (PPC) on google adwords to drive traffic to you account. It will make you money but cost you hundreds up front unless you are fairly highly skilled at the internet. What i do know is they will get you for 150 a month if you are not careful...good luck
A  28th of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I came across this site like so many others and knew right away that it was a scam. I did a bit of poking around and found this information about the site.

The fake chat that appears when you try to leave the page is actually from the web site, http://www.upsellit.com

The contact information for this site, according to their Contact link is:

Upsellit.com, Inc.

811 Camarillo Springs Rd.
Suite B
Camarillo, CA 93012

P: (805) 384 6974
F: (805) 435 0330
E: support@upsellit.com

Interestingly enough; When I used the site, http://whois.domaintools.com I got different information that the previous post by Chuck Turner. Here is what I got when I ran http://www.google-money-master.com in the domain search:

Server Data
Server Type: Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
IP Address: 209.90.119.89 Whois | Reverse-IP | Ping | DNS Lookup | Traceroute

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DNSCONTROLSERVICE.COM
NS2.DNSCONTROLSERVICE.COM

Reverse IP shows another site on the same server, http://www.redfingertrail.com
Turns out it's not there any more. However, a search on google for "Red Finger Trail" comes up with this site, http://www.barrierislandgraphics.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=1938... />
It seems that most of the graphics and such are from, https://bsadn.pantherssl.com

I ran a whois on this site and turned up this:

Whois Record

Sixth Floor
New York, NY 10011
US
212-741-7803

Record expires on 23-Oct-2009.
Record created on 23-Oct-2008.
Database last updated on 28-Jun-2009 05:07:01 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.PANTHERSSL.COM 205.252.255.11
NS2.PANTHERSSL.COM 67.72.21.11

This is definitely a scam. If you want to make real money from the internet, you can't just click on the flashy ads promising huge profits for little or no investment. Those of us that are reasonable and honest should start up some sort of program to show people where to find the information to make real money in a safer way, with proven results. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true; It's a scam. Never give out any personally identifiable information on the internet.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree