Google Money Kit / not honest

United States Review updated:

I just want to let everyone know NOT to purchase the Google Money kit. They will say that it is free and you only pay for a small shipping fee (around $2). Remember, they make big claims that it is FREE other than the shipping fee. Well, they do charge you the shipping fee and then 2 weeks later charge your account $72.21 a month. I am sure it was in the fine print but they were deceptive in their advertising to begin with.

After calling my bank and not being able to find a company phone number I did some internet searching because they make it very difficult to find them. I finally got in contact with them and let them know that I never received anything in the mail to review. They said they sent it by email. HUM! THEN WHAT IS THE SHIPPING FEE FOR? Doesn't make any sense!

After I asked to speak to the person in charge, they said she was busy. I told them I would hold to wait for her. After telling them that I was not going to leave this issue alone. They finally relented and refunded the $72.21 . Just to be safe though, I called the bank to cancel my card and let them know a refund was coming. they told me to give it 30 days and if no refund arrived to call the bank back and put in a fraud claim.

We will see what happens.

We

Comments

• Su
      May 01, 2009

I called today and finally got through on a different #866-951-1406. Shen said she would refund but since I closed my bank account after the 72.21 charge she said the only way was to refund that closed acount and I should let my bank know it would happen in 7-10 days. I am afraid to do this because they might scam me again. I told her I would only accept a check in the mail and she said they can't do that...I think they try to come up with every excuse to exhaust you so you will just give up. My bank account was overdrawn because of this...I am a single mon and struggling and it's a shame they are preying on people who are obviously in need of a second income. Let me know if you get a refund...[protected]@yahoo.com...thanks and good luck.

May 01, 2009

According to the legal document issued by the Texas Attorney General the person behind the Google Money Tree and Google Tresure Chest scam is Jonathan D Eborn home address: 2249 Gambel Oak Dr, Sandy, Utah, 84092 Telephone: 545-0628 E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Hope that helps.

• now that's' some funny ###. i just seen some funny guy's on jamesmakesmoney.com, talking about how easy it is to get money and they have a lot of it. i'ma hustler, i dont trust nothing a MF tell me untill i seee it with my own eyes. funny enough i googled it and tweleve or more sites poped up pertaining to this subject... Wow!

May 30, 2009

might i suggest changing careers, the market for young, fresh hustlers is completely oversaturated in the USA right now.

If I was a young hustler wishing to make some steady money, I would look into Americorps as a starting point. They give young hustlers the chance to make it. You think i'm a joke, i'm sure. But while Obama is in office, he is gonna be pushing Americorps hard. Don't waste your life thinking fame and fortune is just around the corner, no matter how talented a hustler you are. Life does not work in that way for 99.9% of the people on this planet. Think hard on this.

• Je
      Oct 07, 2009

i just ordered the google kit and i wish i would have read up on all these ###ing comments before i started this ### i appreciates everyone outout and hopefully the gov will shut them down this isnt right we are in a recession and everyone is out for a buck this is bad business and someone needs to do something about it my name is jermaine

• Pn
      Oct 21, 2009
    Google Money Kit - deceitful practice
    google money kit
    onlinecashsuccesskit.com

This is to warn anyone who are trying or who wants to get involve with the so called free google money kit. They will entice you with a free kit offer, just pay shipping and handling of $1.99. But after a few days (about 2-3 days), they will charge you for $79.86 for the so called monthly payment for something that you don't even have yet. This charges is unauthorized. You won't even be able to log in or access the web page where your suppose to log in. Be warned, this is a S C A M.

• Pi
      Oct 31, 2009

why dont we all sue this ###ing Google ### faces, I posted an add on Craigs list and now I.m getting replies
    back not for the items I.m trying to sell but for this Google bull ###. What the ###.

Pino

• Ai
      Nov 13, 2009
    Google Money Kit - deceitful charges rude service
    Google Money
    Pennsylvania

I got an ad for google money. I signed up for a $1 with a promo code. My confirmation said that it was a 24 hr membership. So I thought big deal I got scammed out of a $1. Well then 2 days later they charged me $79.86. I called the number on my bank statement I spoke to the rudest customer service, if you can call him that, agent ever. They cancelled my subscription but refused to give me the money back after only 2 days because their terms and conditions state they can take the money after 24 hrs and each month afterwards. The terms and conditions are not visible and are hidden on the sign up form. The box "I have read the terms and conditions" is pre checked so most people wouldn't even notice it. . I then asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied several times. He eventually hung up on me after I said I would stay on the line till he disconnected it. I called back the next rep was eager to get me to a supervisor to lodge my complaint but I made the mistake of mentioning the refund and then she said she could no longer transfer me. They were not alowed to send money complaint calls to management. How crazy is that? I just gave up and called my bank to dispute it. They said it could take several days to get a response so we'll see how it goes. If that doesn't work I'll go to the news station. What a fradulent company. I wonder if Google knows they are being represented this way.

• Go
      Nov 19, 2009

The fault is yours, you dealt with a scam company and didnt read the terms.

There are genuine ones out there, spend some time researching before taking your cc out.

You could get all google money system information at http://moneykitgoogle.com/

Regards