Google Mobile Award / Claim for prize

1 GB Review updated:

I have recieved an e - mali that i have won lottery of500, 000. 00 gbp. The mail was send by mr. Jeff andy. The address of the award centre was : 94, marylebon high street, london w1u 4ry, uk.
I wanted to confirm whether it is true or a fraud. My phone no. Is: [protected]

Comments

• Ra
      Sep 06, 2009

I HAVE RECIEVED AN E-MALI THAT I HAVE WON LOTTERY OF500, 000.00 GBP.THE MAIL WAS SEND BY MR. JEFF ANDY.THE ADDRESS OF THE AWARD CENTRE WAS : 94, MARYLEBON HIGH STREET, LONDON W1U 4RY, UK.
    I WANTED TO CONFIRM WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR A FRAUD.

•   Sep 06, 2009

Fraud. Google doesn't give away money like that.

• Va
      Dec 11, 2010
    lottery by google - how to claim my prize money
    varsha
    India

i have won of (£5000, 000.00 GBP) by Google /Rediffmail Lottery, how to claim my money

• Jy
      Sep 14, 2011

I HAVE RECEIVED AN E-MALI THAT I HAVE WON LOTTERY OF500, 000.00 GBP.THE MAIL WAS SEND BY GOOGLE MOBILE AWARDS [protected]@live.com.THE ADDRESS OF THE AWARD CENTRE WAS : 75 Ninth Avenue 2nd and 4th Floors, Darlaston Road, W1W 9TQLondon, United Kingdom.
    I WANTED TO CONFIRM WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR A FRAUD.MY PHONE NO. IS: +[protected]

Sep 21, 2011

my no is [protected]

• Su
      Oct 30, 2011

i have received a mail that i have won the prize amount of 5, 00, 000.GBP. my mail id is sureshbio.[protected]@gmail.com. i want to know wether it is a scam. mail has to be send by Mr. Terry Webster from google office city square london UK.

• Ba
      Dec 06, 2011

I received this mail Congratulations as one of the selected Google Headquarters award grants beneficiary, we gladly communicate with you inline with the claims of your Donation £500, 000.00 GBP (Five Hundred thousand Great British Pounds Sterling only) it will be a great joy of mine and that of my colleagues working under the award remittance office of the United Nation Payout department UK, chapter, to work with you in good co-operation and understanding as you process the release of your Donation / Award Prize which is our major concern and assignment.
    Barun Kumar Pandey
    Mobile No. +91-[protected] & +91-[protected]

Jul 16, 2013

I have recieved a massage on my mobile phone no ([protected]) that i have won 3crores 14 lakhs indian rupees from this year google mobile awards.
    and thy want me to send my whole discription to: [protected]@live.com, so i just want to confirm that whether this is true or a fraud... by manmeet bhardwaj .

• As
      Aug 07, 2013

hi i am Ashok Bhitria, iam a B.TECH student in "information technology".my home is at/po-rangadhipa(near tapika industry), dist- sundargarh, state-odisha, country- india & my mobile no is [protected].i got a msg that i won 3crs & 14laks in indian rupees.is that true or not?

• Um
      Sep 14, 2013

i have receive an award of Rs 3 corers and fourteen lakhs from [protected]@live.com please confirm that weather it is true or false

• At
      Sep 21, 2013

i have received a mail that i have won the google mobile award prize amount of 3, 14, 00000. my mail id is atul.[protected]@rediffmail.com. i want to know this is true or false give me the ans in hurry.

• Su
      Nov 11, 2013

I HAVE RECIEVED AN E-MALI THAT I HAVE WON LOTTERY 500, 000.00GBP.THE MAIL WAS SEND BY MR. RAY JONES.THE ADDRESS OF THE AWARD CAME FROM U.K, LONDON.my account is [protected]@gmail.com.the mail which i got shows that i am the winner of google mobile award.is that true...
    give me the ans in hurry

Dec 04, 2013

I have ricieved an message that I have won the google mobile award three crores fourteen lahsk rupees. Iwant to know this true or false give me the ANS in
    MO.NO.[protected]

• Sy
      Dec 23, 2013

I HAVE RECIEVED AN E-MALI THAT I HAVE WON THREE CRORES FOURTEEN LAHKS INDIAN RUPEES. IN THIS YEAR GOOGLE MOBILE AWARD THE MAIL WAS SEND BY Mr. SYED SAIFUDDIN HABEEB, ADDS 9-8-109/112 SALEH NAGER KANCHA GOLCONDA FORT HYDERABAD, AGE 21, SEX MALE, MOB NO. [protected].

• Sy
      Dec 23, 2013

I HAVE RECIEVED AN E- MAIL THAT I HAVE WON THREE CRORES FOURTEEN LAKHS INDIAN RUPEES. IN THIS YEAR GOOGLE MOBILE AWARD THE MAIL WAS SEND BY MR.SYED AZIZ, ADDS 18-8-589/129 KUMARWADI COLONY EDIBAZAR HYDERABAD AGE21, SEX MAIL MOBILE NO.[protected]

• Fa
      Dec 24, 2013

I HAVE RECIEVED AN E- MAIL THAT I HAVE WON THREE CRORES FOURTEEN LAKHS INDIAN RUPEES. IN THIS YEAR GOOGLE MOBILE AWARD THE MAIL WAS SEND BY MR.abdulla, ADDS 1-2-78 karimnager AGE21, SEX MAIL MOBILE NO. [protected]

Jan 22, 2014

i have won 3 crore 14 lakh indin rupees in this year google mobile award the msg send by this no. +[protected] so i confirm this is tru or fals ? please send in my no. by msg +[protected] prakash r. bhatt 17, narayandham so, nr. vitthalnagar so, opp. ranoli lake,
    ranoli-381350, dist. baroda, gujarat, india.

Jan 23, 2014

I have received an E-mail last Year four Times about Google Win and Lottery Win in the UK. I know that all is Fraud!

• Zo
      Jan 27, 2014

i just got the sms as i got 3 crocres ourteen lakhs is it truth

• Ra
      May 05, 2014

Same thing is happening with me. A guy Ray Jones was calling to me. He said that you will have to pay 23000 INR first for custom charges so that i can come to your country. I want to know whether i should pay or not. MY mob. no is [protected]

• Ba
      Sep 21, 2014

i have recieved a msessages saying that i have won RS.[protected] (INR) is it true or fake . my mobile no. is +[protected]

Sep 25, 2014

in my mobile I received a message from Google mobile award that u got the lottery of 3 crores 14 lakh
    ...

Sep 27, 2014

my name is javed ali my no is [protected] i have recived msg google mobil award 3caror 14 lakh agant name mr ray jons is taru or fake

• Sp
      Oct 09, 2014

There is no such organization as the cyber bureau located in the UK . The poster lives in Africa not the UK . This clown is actually an advance fee 419 scammer who will steal you money and identity.

• Ar
      Nov 01, 2014

i also received msg. my num [protected]. what your happen ?

• Ji
      Nov 04, 2014

I too received msgs from +[protected], +[protected]
    "+[protected] :Your number is acknowledged 3 crores 14 lakhs {INR} in this year GOOGLE MOBILE AWARD, CLAIM send name etc.. to [protected]@live.com"

• El
      Dec 08, 2014

I HAVE GOT A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON RS .3CRORE 14 LAKHS .I AM SO CONFUSED THAT IT IS TRUE OR FRAUD.PLS SEND REPLY TO MY EMAIL.It is [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2015

Sir,
    I have received a message to my mobile ([protected]) from [protected]@live.com. The message is copied here as " YOUR NUMBER IS ACKNOWLEGED 3 CRORES 14 LAHKS {INR} IN THIS YEAR GOOGLE MOBILE AWARD, CLAIM SEND NAME, ADDS, OCCU, AGE, SEX, MOBILE NUM [protected]@live.com " . NOW, I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR FALSE.
    MY EMAIL ID IS: [protected]@gmail.
    THANKS,
    WITH REGARDS,
    MALLESH123

• Ka
      Jan 25, 2015

i have won 3 crore 14 lakh indin rupees in this year google mobile award the msg send by this no. +[protected] so i confirm this is tru or fals ? please send in my no. by msg +[protected] vijapur karnatka

• Ru
      Feb 23, 2015

lotttery
    contact information-
    504/A, deepak jyoti tower, parel tank road, kalachowki, mumbai-400033
    India;
    phone-[protected]
    i received an message from google mobile awards that you got lottery of 3crore 14 lakh rs???? what shall i do?? is that true

• Ru
      Feb 23, 2015

here is the num from which i got this message number is [protected]... when i called on this num its shows switched off... and the number is from andhra pradesh

• Vi
      Apr 12, 2015

In my mobile I got a message that I have own 3 crore 14 lakh in Google mobile new year award. For claim the awards they ask my details what can I do.? Is it true...? Plzz help me...

• Aj
      Jun 01, 2015

i too revive the prize amount 3 crores lakhs its trueor false please reply to my mail [protected]@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2015

Sir today I received a message that I won 3croes14lakhs in Google new year mobile awardd &I send my details to them as they mentioned email I'd in massage is it true?