Googlemaps

Recently when using goggle maps 1/2 of the page is UBER. I can not get around this. I have uninstalled the Uber app on my cell. I have searched the net and no one has a solution to this problem. EXAMPLE: I speak an address into my phone hoping I will get a turn by turn directions from your maps department. But, now there is no round blue circle on the bottom right screen. Because it's covered with the Uber information. WHICH I did not ask for, AND it will not go away, no matter what I try.
I am a 66 year old man that drives quite a bit and I have depended on your maps for directions 100's of times. PLEASE let me know if this totally negative situation is going to be resolved or should I take down my goggle account and go out and buy a GPS to do the job. Thank you for your time. Donald Myers

• Updated by Donald Myers, Nov 26, 2018

Recently when using goggle maps 1/2 of the page is UBER. I can not get around this. I have uninstalled the UBER app on my phone. I have searched the net and no one has a solution to this problem. EXAMPLE: I speak an address into my phone hoping ti get a turn by turn directions from your maps department. But, no there is no round blue ball in the bottom right corner of the screen to click on to because 1/2 of the page is covered with UBER promotions and instructions. WHICH I did not ask for and do not want but there's no way to get around it no matter what I try.
    I'm 66 years old and drive, a lot. I really have come to depend on your maps support. Please let me know if I need to remove goggle and go buy a GPS to help me get around.
    Thank you for your time. Donald Myers