Google Map / PERSION GOLF

1 England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07981234999

HI
In Google earth you use fake name of Arabic golf instead of Persian golf. This is against any document exist in united nation and any historical map in the world.
So you try to change the reality for god knows what reason.
Persian golf was the name of this golf for thousands of year, it is now pension golf and it will be for ever.
You make mother land of civilization and its people upset..
Please be truthful and use right name for the places for them on your documents .

Many thanks

More Google Map Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      16th of May, 2008

With all the respect, it's never been a ARABIAN GOLF, it's been PERSIAN GOLF for thousand of years, this new name!!!

• Sh
      1st of Sep, 2008

Earlier map of Bathinda (Punjab) India was not available. The same was made clear after a complinat lodged by me. I am very much thankful to you. I further request to update the maps of my city as these maps are very old and Bathinda city has got drastic / revolationery changes in last 3-4 years. I think map available on the site are more than 5 years old.

I shall be highly thankful to you.

• Fa
      28th of Oct, 2008

It is Persian Golf for ever.

• Eg
      26th of Jan, 2009
    google map - Country Names
    Ege ├ľnal
    Turkey

When you search 'Europe map' on google map, it doesnt show you some particular Balkan countries' names. Such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fyrom, Montenegro, Kosova and Albania if you dont ZOOM enough. It shows the capitals of Montenegro and Albania, but again the capitals of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosova and Fyrom are missing. I found it quite strange...

• Dp
      31st of Mar, 2009
    google map - Refund of $68
    ISO
    Schenectady
    New York

I bought google map for $34. But the first time
    I did not notice that they prechecked two additional
    charges which doubled the cost. So I did not complete
    that session but came back in and got the $34 offer.
    But my credit card has been charged for both the 34 and 68 amounts. The 68 charge should be refunded
    to my credit card. The false charge is on order number
    26711003. The good charge is on 26711085.

I tried to call google map at 1 866 995 0525 but they
    won't talk to you unless you enter a pin number. I
    have no pin number.

Davis Philip agdp@union.edu

6th of Jun, 2009

google maps has continually located my business on the wrong side of the street or three miles from actually where it is located

6th of Jun, 2009

I think someone needs to look at their maps again.. I believe it is the Persian Gulf.. Golf is a game played with a little white ball and a stick...LMAO

• Go
      6th of Jun, 2009

This "complaint" is ###ed and you need to learn English, thanks.

24th of Dec, 2009
    google map - google street map
    google map
    86 leisure bay
    Winnipeg
    Manitoba
    Canada

Google street map, 86 Leisure Bay you can read the vehicle license plate on the red torrent in the driveway. In the terms you stated all people faces and vehicle license plates would be masked.

• Pa
      11th of Sep, 2010

park lane motel belleville ont canada posted wrong wey we are not east but west 649 west

• Vi
      6th of Mar, 2011

In this city zoom is not response please check this city. It is the link http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=9.77616, 78.345587&spn=0.010869, 0.021136&t=h&z=16