Google Kits / Unauthorised transaction

88 Evans RoadBlack Mountain, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
4.5
Phone: 0754720743

I have just discovered a transaction for AUD$45.05 on my visa card for the supply of 1 Google Kit.

I have received nothing but a few basic e-mails and links to sites relating to E-books which are available to download. These books vary from information on how to get US Government Grants and US wealth creation sources.

Upon trying to unsubscribe from the service and using the account information provided to me in the initial confirmation receipt, I found it impossible to find any contact information or support/complaints services relating to the Google Kit.

Other information provided in the original receipt only pertains to a number of web sites that again, provide no information on how to unsubscribe.

links provided are:
a 800 number which is not accessible from Australia
e-mail: sales@earncashfastwithgoogle.com

This product is a scam in my opinion in that it does not provide contact or support information and the information provided does not relate to any Australian products or strategies.

Ian

Comments

Mo
  7th of Jan, 2009
how do i stop them from taking money out of my account>? please email me i need help im from sydney mohammed1987@hotmail.com
Al
  7th of Jan, 2009
mohammed1987 - contact your bank and remove authority for them to take money from your account. You will probably have to put it in writing, which is best anyway, as you will have proof of your request.
Az
  11th of Jan, 2009
If you would like to stop them taking money from your account. You have to get in touch with your bank. If they have set up the payment as a repeat charge to your account, you will have to sign a form provided by your bank and it can take up to 31 days in order for the request to be processed and agreed.

If it was set up by direct debit, simply cancel it at your bank. Although it sounds to me as though is probably a card transaction.

All the best
Ka
  20th of Jan, 2009
Hi,

i have also subscribed to the google kit, i hae not recieved any confirmation reciept. i also would like to stop them from taking any payments from my account. i have rang my bank and they said they can not stop it as i gave them my debit card details...if anyone knows any way to get in touch with google kit or how i can stop them from taking money PLEASE HELP ME...

kash
Sa
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was sceptical at first, but last week, received a cheque for US$1, 487 (and they haven't taken any money off me yet). Tell your friends, GoogleKits.com is the best. Thanks again GoogleKits!
Go
  2nd of Feb, 2009
You're all incredibly naive if you gave these people your card details. Surely you're aware of the golden rule; As soon as anyone asks for your card details, walk away, leave well alone and don't think twice about it.
Ne
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Hi Guys,

im in the same boat they keep taking money out of my account i just got off the phone from the bank hopefully it will be sorted!

i have to following number it might help

3rd of Feb, 2009
I e-mailed them, which was the sales e-mail, that I just replied to. They got back to me, but took them 2 weeks, if not longer! They explained to me that you pay the fee then they take out monthly charges for something and card protection charges as well, all a load of rubbish!!

They gave me a number 866 341 -7163 to phone up and cancel my account if I want to, obviously you need to search on the net for the code to phone up the USA if your not from there.

I will be doing this today, but if you get through make sure they cancel everything!
  3rd of Feb, 2009
ok just found in one of the earlier e-mails an address for googlekits. It is:

Wazzinc Media,
10 Platinum Avenue,
Richmond Hill,
CA 90212,
USA

Also the number again to cancel ur subcription is 866 341 7163, the code you need to dial before that number for UK residents is 001.

Use this website to help you with dialing codes:

3rd of Feb, 2009
Also just checked, the number is real, but be aware they charge high rates for calling outside the USA, and they open at 9am california time, so 9am cali time will be uk 5pm time, don't call earlier as no one will answer and your probably be charged for hanging around on the line.
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Ok a quick update, I've managed to get in touch with someone from that 866 341 7163 phone number based in California. I've cancelled my subcription and she said no more charges will be taken out.

I also asked about a payment I saw on my bank statement about Fraud/Card Protection and she said it was to do with google kits, but i'll have to phone a different number to cancel that.

The fraud protection number to cancel that is: 866 351 8557, remember add 001 before dialing the rest of the number, if your calling from the UK.

So I have now cancelled both. Will wait and see if anymore charges go out, which shouldn't as both operators said there wouldn't be anymore harges made.

Little warning UK residents, phone after 5pm, as it then makes it 9am California time, otherwise your be put on hold when they aren't even open and probably charged high rates for waiting when they aren't open.

Good luck all!
Ro
  19th of Feb, 2009

Google Kits - debiting unauthorised monies
England, East Midlands
United Kingdom

I applied for a google kit which they said they would debit £1 for and never did receive, and now soon as money goes into the account they debit the money straight away and its my stepdad's account, their is no way of getting hold of them and i would like a full refund and for them to take my name of their system. They need to be stopped i want my money back and them closed down.
Ch
  1st of Mar, 2009
Unfortunatley i am a victim of this Google kits scam aswell, i've just looked at my bank statement and found another debit from my credit card of $47.98 AUD .
Like others i have not recieved a frigging thing except some crappy emails.
Does anyone know how to unsuscribe from this rip off!!!
Si
  4th of Mar, 2009
ok people this is what you do...i fell for the same trap aswell!!!

firstly call google kits on 866 351 8557 dial 001 1st if your calling from the uk. pay attention to "arron"'s post.

cancel your subscription with googlekits they will give you a reference number so take a note of it, confirm it, and keep it safe. ask them to send you a confirmation e-mail of the cancellation.

then, call identity theft protection, if you subscribed to googlekits more than likely you've got this too, their number is 866 351 8557 again note it, confirm it, keep it safe and ask them too to send you a confirmation of the cancellation.

and then finally, you will have to call fraud protection, unfortunately you cant call them, however, you'll have to go on to their website (www.fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com) and click on the 'live help' link, which will open a live chat with an assistant. DONT FORGET TO LINK ON THE EMAIL LINK IN THE CHAT WINDOW. this will send you a copy of the chat to your email.

iv just cancelled all of my subcriptions with them, and look forward to my next months bank statement.

good luck all!
Ta
  12th of Mar, 2009

Google Kits - unauthorized transaction
google
Toronto
Ontario
Canada

It happened during last December when I received an email informing about an easy way to make cash while sitting at home. I trusted the email since it happened to contain the name of the well known google, search engine. I went through a long procesof registration and I accepted an order to get the google kit and start earning mooney.
How Ironic it is!!!I did not receive anything and I kep on receiving emails about persons who used the kit and succeeded to earn cash from home...I knew that I have to go somewhere through these emails in order to unsubscribe and stop the monthly transactions on my visa credit card.
I did last month and I was really astonished that another unauthorized transaction has been made on visa this month as well.

I wish if I can find someone who will be able to help me stop bleeding money...
Ma
  13th of Mar, 2009

Google Kits - Unauthorized Charges Refund heres how
N/A
Ontario
Canada

I was charged about 100$ altogether with the 3 companys in this scam

This is how to get it back ... I found this on another complaint board so I wanted to make sure its well known

Go to

SPECIFY that you want all the charges back, they will make you go thru a big roundabout to get them but make sure you say you want it all back because they were unauthorized and eventually they will.

All three sites are the exact same thing for the 3 companys

Hope this helps
Good Luck
Fl
  16th of Mar, 2009
Is the 1 - 866 number that they make you call something where you have to pay their company by the minute to cancel? Something like a sex line? I can't beleive that what these people are doing is legal???? I am pretty sure that this is not what the American dream is supposed to be all about...
  18th of Mar, 2009
Go to

ask frm live chat operator to solve the problem.
Browse all of link..and cancel seperately
For safety, copy what you've been told by clicking email link top of the live operator chat box and sent it to ur email. (for the proof)
  18th of Mar, 2009
Go to

chat with their live operator.
Browse all of this link.
Cancel it seperately.
Own safety, click email link on the top of live operator chat box.
send a copy to ur email for whole conversation.
(for prove what they've told u)
Ka

newcastle upon tyne
England, Northumberland
United Kingdom
Phone: 07885856851

i signed up for google kits but have not received anything. they then take money from my account which has been unauthorized. i want a full refund as i feel it's a con and thay have basically stolen the money from me.

kaye charlton