google income system / scam~!!!!

1 Tewantin, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

I gave my debit card details to these people to find out more information about the product they claimed would make you thousands of dollars by working at home for a couple of hours per day. I agreed to pay $1.50 Australian and then when I found out that you had to pay more to find out more, I left the site. However, I had already given my card details - silly me! They have been debiting my account monthly for amounts between $40 - $50A (depending on the exchange rate). I have had to contact my bank and change my debit card number but they have over $150Au of MY MONEY!! I never authorised this. Scamming American ###. I doubt I will ever see my money again.
One very upset honest consumer.

Jo

Comments

• Ro
      30th of Aug, 2009

There are more then one program operating under that name. The website that uses that name in their actual url is not right.

There is another program called the Google Income System which lists their physical address and 800 # on their mainpage and they are legit.

• Gt
      30th of Sep, 2009

I ordered a cd for goole profits to make extra money and the cd does not work

30th of Sep, 2009

There are NO, I repeat, NO legitimate work at home Google ads...As a matter of fact, ALL the GOOGLE ads, NO matter which product or service they push are nothing but SCAMS!

Do NOT trust ANY INTERNET, TV or RADIO commercial with the toll free numbers.
    They are ALL scams in one way or another.

REMEMBER, There are NO legitimate work at home sites!

All of the "Google Ads" are SCAMS, even the ads on this very page!

• Gr
      12th of Oct, 2009

I wonder who to trust, someone that uses his real name or someone hiding behind the name Charlie Brown.

Should call yourself Charlie the Cynic lol

I signed up for what you call one of these "scam" things. Of course, I read the terms so I knew there was a monthly billing.

For the help they give it's worth $60 a month. Especially since after only being in it for 3 months I am making almost $500 a month. You do the math.

24th of Oct, 2009

Gregory Simmons, I don't believe a word you say. You are some company shill, trying to promote another scam operation.

PROVE THE THINGS YOU SAY, GREGORY or you are lying!!!