Google Income / False Advertising

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I have an unauthorized charge of $47.00 from my bank account from EMillionaire.com/GOOGINCOME. I checked an ad on FaceBook that looked promising to work from home with the thought of only being charged a $1.99 fee from which you had to give your credit card/bank account visa to them. So now, I'm having to get a new credit card through my bank account visa. But first I have to write a letter explaining that I didn't authorize the charge from my account. To me, it's all worth it than to have more money taken from my account.

Mi

Comments

• Ph
      10th of Apr, 2009
    Google Income - taking money from my acccount
    Google incime

I authorized them to take the 1.95 out of my account but I did not authorize the 39.95 that they took out. After researching on the internet I saw that they would take 39.95 and immediatley called and made sure that I canceled any thing that I might have agreed to that wasn't on the original thing that I thought I was buying. After numerours phone calls I have yet to get my money back even though they tell me it will be back in my account in 5 to 7 days. The other thing is every time you call they say they do not have any information about you, but how did they get the money?