Google Home Business / fraud

1 OH, United States Review updated:

The website offered a program that you could easily use to make money doing online work at home. After I paid the shipping and handling price, the ad changed to downloading ads. I was called a few days later and was "offered" a special price for my own website, which I would have to have in order to place these ads. The whole thing stinks of fraud. If all that wasn't bad enough, I found that they had used trickery to charge my debit card $79. I had no idea that was coming !! I barely make enough money to get by and $80 can buy a lot of gas or groceries ! When I called, I was told I had to call back during their convenient hours. I emailed them only to be told that they would not cancel anything through email and that even if I chose not to use my kit and the monthly service I was now being charged for, I would NOT get a refund. I wish I knew a lawsuit against this company. Even if nothing comes of this, I will do my best to make sure everyone I know does not fall into this trap.

Hm

Comments

• Ro
      4th of Dec, 2009

I requested information for .99 cents. I cancelled it after signing up because they sent me an email saying, I had to take courses every day online with 30 videos. I work two part-time jobs and go to school full-time. I don't have time to take more classes to earn money. They sent me a CD three weeks after signing up that I can not read. Then thirty days later they take our $68.53 off my debit card, which I did not know until receiving my bank statement. I had the bank investigate. The customer service for internet profit house lied and said it was a 7 day trial and I was to cancel after seven days or be charged $68.53 within thirty days and I don't get a refund. There is no such thing on the website and I didn't agree to anything for that amount of money that I don't get a refund for. I told them they will refund my money when the bank investigates or I will sue them for it, either way I am going to get my money. Then he said he would send an immediate cancellation to my email address. I didn't get that either.

This google home business is under careerbuilder.com as myonlinecashsecrets.com, theinfternetprofithouse.com and americanjobsweekly.com