Google / google *telepath 5734 ca g.co/helppay# google *telepathic us   $ -2.99

1 Independence, Iowa, United States Review updated:

I have been charged for this service on July 29, and again on August 5 of this year. I have checked with everyone in my family, and no one has authorized this purchase.

I would like this service terminated, and the charges reversed.

My email address is dmdinc@msn.com in case of the need for further correspondence.

This is what shows up on my card statement:

Aug 05
POS PURCH - GOOGLE *Telepath 5734 CA g.co/helppay# GOOGLE *Telepathic US

$ -2.99

Da
Aug 9, 2017

Comments

• Rp
      11th of Aug, 2017

SOLUTION FOUND: https://support-splashtoppersonal.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/230005227-How-do-I-unsubscribe-from-an-auto-renewing-subscription-on-Android-devices-Tablet-Handset-

MY SOLUTION WAS FOUND SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN IN THE ATTACHED WEBSITE. PLAY STORE >MENU> ACCOUNT>SUBSCRIPTIONS...THERE IT WAS, HOOKED APP SUBSCRIPTION. UNSUBSCRIBE!

GOOD LUCK!!!
    -T

Uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription — you must actively cancel the subscription using the process described here. If you uninstall the app but don't cancel your subscription first, you will still be charged. And you can always unsubscribe or change the subscription plan anytime before the current subscription period expires.)

If you subscribed to the services (Anywhere Access Pack or Productivity Pack, et al.) via the Google Play Store (from the Android mobile devices), you only can unsubscribe the services from there. Here we have summarized the related information about the "unsubscription procedures" on the Google Play Store. Follow these steps to cancel a subscription on your device:

Launch the Google Play Store app.
    Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.

Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page. (Reminder: "Splashtop 2" is now known as "Splashtop Personal.")

Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.

Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.