Google / google play store

United States Review updated:

For the first time ever I paid .99 cents to get coins to continue play & see how this worked the game was cookie jam. I never received the coins for the game & now I have $2 international transfer fees on my acct... Is this part of google? The other problem is now I can't even open google play store!! But it's pretty bad when you try a service & it doesn't work properly! I want my acct refunded & never charged again! And if these international fees are google I want that back as well. .2 or 3 times that was charged! Very disappointed in google!

Su
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Ha
      27th of Jan, 2017

I purchased the Power Director bundle from Google Play however this company will not send me an activation code so I can load up and produce anew audio film for my client. The site is fraudulent and refuses to respond by sending me a Web page to purchase mire add ons. I have emailed CyberLink everyday and no codes sent. I purchased this in good faith through Google and have paid for this around 20.00 or so over the last few weeks. I have received no help or indeed a refund from you at Google as this is of no use to me. I have had to let my good friend down I the US she said this is a fraudulent site here in the US that hooks you in with a basic video package but does not say what it boasts on its page. There is no complaints procedure and just an automated reply showing their packages so as to get you to purchase. This will do nothing but burn a hole in your account and will also have access to your email address for phishing. Google must respond to this as the company is clearly operating from a garage or so thing coining the money but not supplying the goods, It is clever in that it provides a movie maker a little like windows but can only put basics together. I am unable to load to youtube or any other source without the code. That is illegal and that is fraud. As you are CyberLink sales platform just what are you going to do about this Google?