Google for Profit / Grat Search Assistant & Grant Pro Writing

1 NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-685-2713

This isn't actually a complaint as it is , hopefully and answer to anothe's complaint. I also "bouht " into the Grant Serch Assistant
thru Google money for profit cd's.
I called the number above [protected]). Had to wait 10 minutes for someone to answer but I did get thru and canceled Aall and any account. They could only finr one, Google Money for Profit. I menttioned Grant Search Assistant and suddenly the accoun was found and I cancelled ALL of them and also received a confirmation number.
I'll see if this worked next month as far as charges go on my bank statement.

It's worth a try. And good luck!

Comments

• As
      28th of Nov, 2007

I was also put on hold. For 20 min. waiting for someone to answer. When I canceled my order she tried to tell me that it was only a 7 day trial and that my money was not refundable. I ordered on the 15 today is the 28. It's not been 14 days and on the web site it still says that it's a 14 day trial. So they took the money from my acct. before my free trial was over and refuses to refund my money. I am going to turn them into the better business bureau for this.

• Do
      13th of Dec, 2007

This is a mess. I had being trying to enter to the web and only received stupid message.

16th of Dec, 2007

I received a call from google money profit and after hearing and I gave my credit card for the cd to be sent and the rep said they would debit my credit card after 7 days free trial and I decline, but I received the cd and I told the rep to cancel the order, but I received the cd anyway, I do not want them to debit my credit card each month for this item. I decline the order and the rep hang up and I am declining this order and I don't want my credit card debit each month. I this this is a scam.

Mattie A. Owens