Google Fast Cashinvalid click/robot scam

Problems with customer service: filled out a app;ication form for google fast cash online, but did not hit submit icon, instead I read over terms and agreements and learned of the excess charge. I went back to page with app and erased billing info and all. Closed down page by clicking on the x. Two weeks later I learned I was billed double on the day and a week later charged double again for total of $164.62.
I was billed under a different name: internet profit gene. I called only to learn that customer service was down for the day. Suspicion set in. I stopped credit card at my bank but soon after another charge came through. Customer service today stated they couldn't tell me what program they were with, I was put on hold secretly-like. Bobby Huebert told me that I submitted the app' and I disagreed.I remembered exactly what I did. Bobby Huebert said there was no mistake. I said I didn't get any email cause I didn't submit the app and got charged double. I never knew what I was supposed to have gotten. I feel cheated and angry. I called back to talk with Bobby Huebert and service rep said I called the wrong number, there was no one there by that name. So I checked the number and dialed the same number again. Then I talked to another person who knew of Bobby but would not connect me with him. This guy was being coached by someone whispering questions and giving answers that were again telling me basically that I was wrong and I should have called to cancel something I thought I had erased by backspacing my info off the application. I got no response from Google stating I had purchased anything. I feel this is a scam. I want my full refund back. I did not accept terms/agreements. I feel there was a robot taking my info. The click was invalid but the robot took my info anyway and charged me. Whatever happened to customer satisfaction??? The customer is always right. I didn't use any service and received nothing other than Internet Profit Gene double charging my account on two separate occasions. I was hung up on by the last representative. My bank said they learned that the site www.cashsecretclub.com was also affiliated with this Internet Profit Gene and it all comes back to Google. I want satisfaction Google agents.

Comments

• Mr
      May 26, 2009
    Google Fast Cash - SCAM!!!!!!!!!
    GOOGLE
    MABELVALE
    Arkansas

THIS IS A JOKE, SCAM, IT'S TOTAL BS. DO NOT BUY WITH A CREDIT CARD THE KIT! YOU'LL CLAIM T O BE WORTH SO MUCH MONEY A MONTH. BEFORE THE TRIAL PERIOD, BEFORE I EVEN RECIEVED ANYTHING THEY ALREADY DEDUCTED $80.00 BUCKS FROM MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS BS, I WILL HAVE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT IN THE MAKING! THANKS FOR NOT BEING FAITHFUL TO YOUR PEOPLE.

SCAM!!!

May 26, 2009

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS SCAM PEOPLE!

May 26, 2009

THIS IS BS! PEOPLE LOOK AT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ORDERING THIS PIECE OF *&*( ! SCAM!!!

• Me
      Jun 08, 2009
    Google Fast Cash - Scam
    Google

GIoogle Fast SCAM is more like it!!! I got nothing more than a fast track to scamville. costing me $84.50. Luckily I was able to catch it in my checking before it escaladed toj even more.

• Su
      Jun 15, 2009
    Google Fast Cash - Website access always denied!
    Google Fast Cash
    hotbusinessmarket.com

I could never access the site that they sent me to. I tried over and over again. No luck. This is crazy! T take advantage of people like that is really low-down and trifling! I want a refund!!!

•   Jun 18, 2009

PLEASE SEE>>> https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fraudulent-advertiseing-c212745.html

This scam is circulating under several different names but they ALL trace back to the same company, blazingkeywords.com ! They all contain a reference to Google in some form or another and usually report the individuals as living close to your location having made a bunch of money with this program/method. I'd suggest all report them to here, the "Internet Crime Complaint Center" as I did. The address is as follows.

• Ea
      Jun 19, 2009

Your bank may/should be able to REVERSE the charges if under 30 days...mine is trying to now!!!

• Ko
      Jun 24, 2009

How did it show up on the credit card? I am getting charges from Business E-Trade for the same amount as you did? I also got scammed with the Whatever words, man that pissed me off!

• Ra
      Jul 01, 2009

I agree they gave me a login name and pasword and i can not log in and i think that they are the ones that need to give money back to the ones that jest sined up. I have called them and they told me that there is no refuns and i have mad a note to the BBB i hope that they think of what they have done to rip of pple. If any one does try to make money with this web site i think that you are makeing a big mastake in doing so. I did not get any answers from this person that i chated with so please dont make the same mastake that i did in getting this

• Sy
      Jul 15, 2009
    Google Fast Cash - Possible scam
    Google Fast cASEH
    Virginia

Received a "guaranteed offer" to make money with Google. There's a 6 day trial period and after that, they're going to charge my debit card almost $90. Trying to access support is impossible.

Jul 15, 2009

O.M.G
    Read the fine print ffs. It states QUITE CLEARLY they're NOT affliated with google at all. You also have to cancel their "Additional Services" such as 'Fraud Protection' and Identity Protect. Because if you don't they will be sipphoning 6.95 here and there.
    Seriously - did you not read the fine print before handing over money to an annoymous stranger website? *rolls eyes*

Jul 26, 2009
    Google Fast Cash - Scam artist
    Texas

I ordered the kit over a week ago, and never received it, and there was no email confirmation, and my credit card was charged

• 03
      Jul 31, 2009
    Google Fast Cash - Scam artist
    Google fast cash
    El Paso
    Texas
    googlefastcash.com

I payed for postage and handeling for informative brochure to provide insight on the product, but what occured was plain nasty. The same web page not only deducted the 3.00 for S/H, but went and deducted payment from my daughters child support card $ 84.50 I phoned the company and informed me that by clicking onto certain areas of the webpage you automatically accept the terms and conditions which make you responsible for their services. What a crock - I am so furious that Goole would do this to people - I thought they were the bomb before this. Tell all your friends about this scam please, so that they will not fall prey and lose child support money.

Aug 11, 2009

All of the information you need is in the terms and conditions link at the bottom of the web page : makegooglefastcash.com or you can call in to customer support [protected] for questions.

• Dy
      Aug 12, 2009

If you read the terms of service on their mother site (profitstudiolearning.com) you'll see that they are in no way affiliated with Google. It's sad that people like this can get away with throwing around reputable company names in order to scam people. People with common sense would actually investigate the legitimacy or companies before throwing credit card numbers all over the internet. You wanna know how those people are making thousands of dollars a month - by gullable people giving them their hard earned cash..yeah if 1, 000 people pay 80 some dollars, then yeah they are making good money.

• Bo
      Aug 12, 2009

It's not Google. Why were you using your child support money anyway?