Google Earth / did not receive purchased software

1 Not KnownNot Known, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 903 4555

Paid £34.72 UKP for:- 3years membership & 2 Extra Feeatures for Google Earth. I gave them full details of my credit card.
I was given a User name & a Password and I then downloaded as directed. The download was useless rubbish
but it did show an earth in full colours and part of a control panel.
I have made multiple attempts to contact this company
and even offered to accept a CD/DVD version via additional
payment but have rcvd no response whatsoever. Their Website does not help and their phone number unreachable.

Comments

• Ru
      25th of Nov, 2008

purchased 2years membership and 2 extra feat. 64.81.but i cancel the order and my check statement shows that you charge me three times for a total of $194.33 .i do have a copy of my statement

• Lo
      29th of Mar, 2009

I purchased a three year membership yesterday, instructions to sign on are not clear, please let me know steps to sign on or return my money.

Lowell Fritzke
    lfritzke@comcast.net

• Lo
      29th of Mar, 2009

I purchased a three year membership yesterday, 3-28-09, instructions to sign on are difficult, please help or return my money.

Thanks,
    Lowell Fritzke

26th of May, 2009

Please help me this order i want to cancle
    hi

Custmer Care
    Google Earth
    Order No 27872959

this santosh manjalkar as above my order no today i do that but in order they show as 2 USD & when claim as 59.71 USD
    so i dont want to buy this product please do needful

i dont want this product so dont claim on my card

i am waiting for your reply

warm regards
    santosh

I paid for 3 Years this morning
    Do not have any icon and do not understand how to connect to google earth

Will you please help me!BCD72K

5th of Jun, 2009

I ahve paid money but do not understand how to make contact with google earth

where is your help

• Sk
      10th of Jun, 2009

I have paid £34.72 for 3 year unlimited what I thought was google earth. Cant get google earth. Looks like weve all been had. Im contacting my bank to try and stop payment.

• Sk
      10th of Jun, 2009

MBDETAILS.COM have ripped me off today. I thought i was buying google earth and gave them my bank details. I paid £34.72 for a 3 year unlimited membership and have got nothing.

• Ha
      18th of Jan, 2010

My name is Harry Dorsch
    Yesterday I ordered I believe it was called earth view. I already have google earth it was supposed to be 6.99 per year for three years. I was also supposed to get a program that would allow me to see all my contacts for free. All I got was a bunch of eye contact ads. And a virus that took me 8 hrs to get rid of.
    What I got was a program that I bought on 10/14 2009 user name BCD72k password SX88ZAwhich I deleted because it wasen't worth a darn. Now I am being charged 50.38 USD for the same program and two extras that were supposed to be free that I can't find. Except for the contacts ad and the virus. If you can cancel the order I would appreciate it. If not when it is taken out of my account I already called my credit union and will dispute it.
    Harry Dorsch

• Ar
      21st of May, 2010

On March 7, 2009 I purchased 3 year unlimited VIP Access and two extra features for $68.74. What do I have for my money? Arlene Staffeldt