Google Cash Kit / Did Not Receive Receipt for my Purchase.

Hi,
Yesterday on 3/19/09 I purchased the Google cash kit, I have been finding many ads of people that claim to get paid for posting links for Google! I read the testimonies and they all seemed sincere. So I decided to buy it. According to the ad I found it said that I should be receiving a package by mail which I'm not really sure because after I entered my card inf. it just sent me to a webpage with a link, a username and a password.

On this webpage, they give access to a lot of ebooks that I wasn't interested in such as: ebay, grants and etc.

Could any one that ordered this same program, tell me if you received something by mail or just got access to webpage just like i did? Is this a real opportunity or just another scam? Well, I think I am going to cancel before the 7-day trial ends.

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Feb, 2009
    Google Cash Kit - MarksGotCash.com $1.00 Kit
    MarksGotCash.com $1.00 Google Kit
    Baker
    Louisiana

I already Have put in a claim on your web site. I just want to post where the Charges are coming from MarksGotCash.com I think this is it and my Bank Gave me a 1-800-712-7222 -all I get is a recording go figure, maybe he will get scaired and give us our money back. Carol

• Am
      21st of Mar, 2009

You need to cancel alright -- but not the cash kit. You need to cancel your credit card NOW. NOW NOW NOW.
    Forget about whatever BS they talk about with the "trial" period -- you WILL be charged $80 or whatever on the 6th day or so, even if they swear up and down to you on the phone that its cancelled -- you need to protect your credit card account NOW . Do not delay. You have been scammed

• 19
      25th of Mar, 2009

Hello! I saw this post as I was researching the Google Cash kit. I ordered it with the S & H fee and didn't receive an e-mail or anything either. If you have not figured anything out try this:

I looked at some other posts about this and they said go to the main website where we order the kit (where we entered or name, address, etc.) Under the box for that there in small print is a link to view the sites terms and conditions And there it will give you contact info on how to cancel your account. I tried to call but they were already closed. I hope we can cancel this way. Good Luck to you.

• Cy
      28th of Mar, 2009

I just thought i purchased it as well and got scammed. Craig severson the best thing you can do is send my money back with extra to the email address you recieved! And that is a goverment credit card you will be found and prosecuted too the fullest!!! And then some. Google cash free will be on your black and white, , no tan, , meaning federal prison, , clothes, , and i mean fast!!!

28th of Mar, 2009

get a job guys thats what we all need to have something in our pockets...work, work, work...theres no easy way to get money...you have to work hard for it...copy? peace out!!~!

1st of Apr, 2009

Ok, I just saw this post today and thought i'll let you guys in on some info i got. I too Orderd this Kit last night. Believe me i was VERY skeptical even when i decided to get it but thought i'd give it a try. And then i started reading all these comments that people have made about it being a scam and it scared the hell outta me. So I whent back to the "terms & condition page" and got thier toll free number and called them and got some info. So, if you guys are still wanting to Cancel it Go ahead..just call the toll free number within the 7 days and they'll cancell it for ya. If you go over the 7 days they are going to charge $72.20 and even if you cancel it it's non refundable but you wont get charged for the months after. I did get a printable recipt when i orderd the kit but i couldnt print it cuz i was on my laptop. So answer to your question is YES i got a recipt and an e-mail ( whu=ich i havent accessed yet) I'm planning on trying this out for a couple days and see how it goes. Ans I shall get back and let you all know how it went for me. Hope this is helpful. ~ Take care

• De
      4th of Apr, 2009

Well at least you guys got a email i got nothing i could'nt even print the reciept.I will be calling my bank .Times is hard right now how could people steal $2.00 from a person? I hope they loose everything!!!

• Pe
      7th of Apr, 2009

Just wanted every one to know that i live in Kalispell, MT. and no one nor does the local high schools know this person.Just an other scam artist making a buck the american way. Why should he be so special, our government does it to us every day and we have to take it or else they take it out of our taxes. One way or an other we take it up the tail pipe, whether it be a socalled "Craig Severson" (oh and I would like to mention, I am related to most of the Seversons in the Flathead county area-Kalispell, MT.)or big brother, one way or an other we all need KY

• Al
      13th of Apr, 2009

Hey Guys, I too have been trying for weeks to contact the 866 number posted on the home page to cancel, with no success. So I called another number that was listed on my bank transaction ID - 866-957-0020, and that too is a number in which no one will answer - it just continually says - all reps are busy. So I now have to get a new card from my bank fraud department and have this card canceled... What a Scam!!! I agree Jose ---- we have to work, no easy paydays...

• Me
      14th of Apr, 2009

Hi I just purchased this program and I failed to read the terms and conditions in its entirety, one thing that stood out was when I first tried to pay the 1.97 it was declind I thought I may have entered the card number wrong, so I did it again and it went through. If you read terms and conditions, there is a section that says if your card was declined they may at a later date try and charge the 1.97 again if it goes through. My question is did anyone else get there cad declined and re-entered the information a 2nd time only to go through. I am wondering if this is a scam to double ding you if you cancel the one that you saw go through but then the one that got declined goes through in 3 weeks without realizing it and now you charged without know it. Has anyone experienced it? Also I got a confirmation once it when through and they said I would I get an email confirmation which I have not gotten yet. Also no PASSWORDS and USERNAME was sent via email. Would I get that via email or via mail with the Kit.

A

• Me
      14th of Apr, 2009

Alvinicem, try this number, I pulled it from the terms and conditions from the order page I used to pay the 1.97. for the GOOGLE CASH KIT

Maybe this number will work to cancell: toll-free 866.951.1406 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

• De
      15th of Apr, 2009

I Tried it and never got anything back. Its the biggest scam ever! Good luck with trying to get your money back.

• Ph
      17th of Apr, 2009

866-951-1406 is a dud... just called and fipped ### because they told me to call a number I called before ad so I freaked (many profane things came out of my mouth)... bottom line, this is a scam and any stupid mother [censored] that tries to tell you different is a pawn in this scam. i need a legit number i can call and drop all the fees i anyone can give me that number please

• Ph
      19th of Apr, 2009

Ok here is a the number I used and they cancelled the charges 866-531-5311. I didn't get charged the $72 monthly though because I didn't wait that long. I Doubt you will get refunded. Maybe if you bring up the fact that the number they give you in the terms and conditions doesn't work maybe then you could get your money back...

• Li
      24th of Apr, 2009
    Google Cash Kit - Dont want it
    google posting
    South Otselic
    New York

I ordered that stupid google cash kit and did not realize that it would be 70- something a month if i did not cancel my subscription to post links for google. i want to cancel my order and have nothing more to do with it.. if i do not get removed and a cancelation nottice in my email or via over the phone, there will be complaints made to the corperate manager. there is no reason why i should have to post a complaint on cancelation, this should be an immeadiate option when purchasing your produt and needs to be fixed...

30th of Apr, 2009

Thanks Phil for putting the number on this page. You saved me from being charged a lot of money monthly. Whoever bought the google cash kit call that number to cancell your order. ITS A SCAM!!! They charge u almost $100 monthly if you don't cancel. That ### aint only $2.oo like they put on their website!!!

6th of May, 2009
    cash kit - MarksGotCash.com $1.00 Kit
    cash kit online
    Washington

unauthorised charge on my account

• Ri
      11th of May, 2009
    Google Cash Kit - Scam and charge my debit card
    e-millionair
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

This company said they will send you a Google cash kit for the price of shipping and handling $1.95 then when you get your credit card statement you find they are taking a unauthorized $47 from your account.

• Pa
      16th of May, 2009

Hi Lisa
    I realize I have been scammed - also did not get a receipt - thought I was only paying US$1.00. Got no e-book either... where do you go to cancele the subscription?
    Many thanks for your posting.

I saw this web-page written by a fellow South African how she had worked for companies whose names I knew well, so I thought this must be for real...

Kind regards
    Pam

• So
      24th of May, 2009

all i know is that all of the pepole that say they are getting paid from google cash are all holding the same check if you look all of the checks in differnet photos all have the same date january 25, 2008 that should tell you not to order the kit