Google Cash Key / non activation of subscription

1 India Review updated:

Hi,
I placed the order for GoogleCashKey combo pack on 22 Apr 2008, for which I received the confirmation immediately after providing my creditcard details online. But I havenot received the confirmation email neither any transaction information from the company till date. Its 48hrs now with no information from Google Cash Key. My profile information is as follows
Email Id: nmirazkar3@yahoo.co.in
Receipt ID # [protected]

Could any one tell me whats happening with my credit card payment and my order...I am not able to track this information on Google cash key website aswell. Please help me out.

Neetha

Ne

Comments

• Ne
      28th of Apr, 2008

Will anyone please revert back on the above email. Google cash key has not responded to my complaint. Its been 8 days now and I have no information on my order. my credit card is charged for this which I am not using.

Please reply back to my email immediately on nmirazkar4@yahoo.co.in

• Vi
      15th of May, 2008

Hi,

pls tell me what is the status right now. i just want to know whether it is fraud or not.

• Am
      19th of May, 2008

i'm aslo buying google cah key package...
    the information which is provide in that is it true..
    pls help...

• Jr
      2nd of Jun, 2008

GOOGLE CASHKEY IS A SCAM!!!
    do not buy it... they saying pay rupees 1250 one time payment and then advertise on Google adwords for free. I dpaid but now Google telling me that cash hkey is not google product and I'll have to pay more to advertise on ad words...
    So dont buy it it is a scandal

• Se
      3rd of Jun, 2008

Sir,

When I started adwords the email address which is used is seemun23@gmail.com, but when I started with Standard edition and placed another ad. google asked for another email address and again activation fee Rs 120/- for email address seemun14@gmail.com

My question is for first email address I paid Rs.240/- only that particular ad.Again I paid Rs.120/- for another email and another add.Means for same person you are taking double activation charges.

Why?For any new ad every time I have to go for another email and activation charge? Please clarify my query and reply to my email.

Seema Mungekar

• Ra
      3rd of Jul, 2008

Hai,

Don't buy Google Cash Key, they are cheating us all, the information
    they provide, is freely available on internet.

from
    Rajan
    Trivandrum.

• Sh
      14th of Jul, 2008

Hey guys im in thought of buyin this GOOGLE CASH KEY
    can u guys plz help me out?
    plz inform me wether it is a good way of makin money or not?
    thankz..!!!

• Ss
      24th of Jul, 2008

Dear sir,
    I have not received the confirmation email of the order till date. As per the instructions I was told within 24-48hrs I will be provided the login ID, password along with the kit. The order was placed on 19-07-2008 and today its 24-07-2008, 5dys till date no information from GoogleCash and my vpp service has also been charged for this transaction.

Can anyone please check what happened with my order and revert back immediately to me on email: surya.nov1984@gmail.com or surya
    -nov1984@yahoo.com or call me on 919790602924.

I have been writting to different people in Google cash key with no response. pls can anyone confirm on this or reply to me immediately.

Order Details are as follows:
    Name: Sangeetha.s
    Order Placed on: 09.07.2008
    Receipt ID: VPP Recived cd sign 442
    Amount Charged: 1260 by post VPP serives
    Email Address provided: surya.nov1984@gmail.com or surya_nov1984@yahoo.com
    Place - mettupalayam, coimbatore

Please my downloading link and kit immediately plz
    thanyou

• Sh
      2nd of Aug, 2008

Sir we are repeted to you we are working regulerly with reg.google cash key program with afilation cj.com since last month, but I am not recived any chque or commision@ no any infomation to your side.
    please tell me how can I do.pl. reply me my e mail id very soon
    Shikhar Akash
    shikhar.akash@yahoo.com

• Ra
      8th of Aug, 2008

Hi the website is not working where u ask for getting registered at www.cj.com I m stuck how to move forward plz reply.

27th of Aug, 2008

Hi, My name is Chandana, i have purchased google cash key cd through postal delivery and have recieved the kit too, following the instructions precisely, i have tried to login into cj, now its been more than a week since i logged in and i still hevent recieved my userid or password, would u pls look into this matter and do the needful and reply me back asap at ck2417@gmail.com

10th of Sep, 2008

hi friends,
    i want to buy google cashkey can u help me out about facts of google cashkey.thanks a lot.

10th of Sep, 2008

hi friends,

santosh pathak
    yash.pathak@yahoo.co.in
    yes.pathak@yahoo.com

• Su
      13th of Sep, 2008

heyyyyyyyy dont buy any of the google cash key products...they clearly cheated me...google cash key members if u reading this thn imediatley respond to my mail id...i m gonna complain against u people...i want my money back as per ur gurantee...

• Su
      29th of Sep, 2008

I have bought google cashkey kit and have completed all the registeration process. But now cashkey kit software itself is not working. I am stuck. Can u help me ?

1st of Oct, 2008

Hi, My name is Malleswarappa, i have purchased google cash key cd through postal delivery and have recieved the kit too, following the instructions precisely, i have tried to login into cj, now its been more than a two months since i logged in and i still hevent recieved my userid or password, would u pls look into this matter and do the needful and reply me back asap at settappa.malleswarappa@gmail.com

• Ru
      20th of Oct, 2008

Its a fraud!!, I paid Rs1260 and got nothing, the cd also does not work, no information on website, several times i mailed to them but no response received

• Ta
      25th of Nov, 2008

Google Cash key is completely fraud!!

I have also purchased this package and I recieved a CD containing only 'userid' and an HTML file then I completed online registration and got a reply within 48 hours but after reading that Google Cash Key package I came to know that information provided in this package is free available on internet and I already knew this information. I had already read all that information and was expecting some different from Cash Key package, but I didn't get any.

You guys, just don't buy this package because if you want that information then just hit me an email I can give you that information freely even better ideas and tips in that 'Adwords' and 'Adsense'. My email address : 'trgosavi@gmail.com'.

Tanay.

4th of Dec, 2008

I THOUGHT GOOGLE WOULD BE A VERY REPUTABLE SOURCE, BUT AFTER GIVING MY CREDIT CARD # I HAVE NOT RECEIVED *&^%&*%
    BUT I WILL SURLY PASS THIS ACT FROM GOOGLE ON TO EVERYONE I CAN

• Ab
      21st of Feb, 2009

FINE PRINT:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking the order button, I am ordering the eMillionaire Money System™ and trial membership for $1.95 s&h, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $47 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions / Purchase Agreement . Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "eMillionaire". For questions, call 1-800-309-6980 Mon-Sat, 9am-9pm, EST.