Google cash center / rip off no access

Rip off!!! Found this company through a Yahoo article talking about real companies that you can trust to make money at home, Assumed it was true since it was a Yahoo article and not a banner ad. Also looked up what must be fake reviews saying its a trusted company. You CAN'T get on to website!!! took credit card info before stating you have 6 days trial and then it starts charging you a big fee. I will now have to close my checking acct. and file with attorney general. What's really frustrating is that this business opportunity came from an article on Yahoo that looked reputable. It wasn't a banner ad.

Comments

• Ne
      14th of Jul, 2009

they are getting better and better at making these ads look like genuine newspaper articles - until you dig a little deeper and find out the "newspaper" doesn't even exist.

14th of Jul, 2009

i joined just cancel your credit card

• Ke
      17th of Jul, 2009

They completely ripped me off for $84 and prvided me with nothing. This company is taking advantage of people trying to find a credible home based businesses. The sad thing is, what I thought were legitimate people and organizations are actually promoting this site and ripping people off. Complete scums of the Earth. I hope their network crashes around their lousy ripoff heads.

• Bu
      23rd of Jul, 2009

google cash is another SCAM, they charged your credit card for $84.79 plus $2.49 fee and then they charge your credit card monthly for $49. YOU don't make any money, but THEY do take your money.
    BIG RIP OFF.

• Pr
      24th of Jul, 2009

I did the same thing, now I'm trying to get back the $84.00 that they charged to my card after the six days were over!!!
    I am soooooo pissed!!! This should NOT be legal!!!
    If you are thinking about doing it but haven't, take my advice DON'T!

• Ba
      25th of Jul, 2009

Scandalous! I paid$1.67 for shipping (Risk Free?) & 7 days later found out my Chase bank 'unemployment' debit card was billed for $84.79. I had to cancel the card. Thank God I found out now cause I can barely make my bills as it is. If I scamed someone this way I would go to jail. I pray the irresponsible person gets caught soon!

• Sc
      27th of Jul, 2009

I am another on the list of people they bilked out of money and cost me double that in bank fees. Oh I am angry.

• St
      3rd of Aug, 2009

It is a total rip-off. I started the process and by the time i got to the small print where they said your credit card would be charged $85 a month, they already had all of the information they needed to charge my card. On top of that, I never even received the informaiton they said I would get. I had to call them after my acount was charged to find out what was going on. They insisted I had used some of the "trial period" regardless of the fact that I never received anything from them and would only give me a partial refund. Busninesses like this are why America is on the way down the tubes.

3rd of Aug, 2009

IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THE POLICE INVOLVED AND ARE TO AFRAID TO FOR SOME REASON EMAIL ME SO I CAN TAKE ACTION AGAINST THESE CRIMINALS.. please someone must know how to get the FBI or some local police involved .. this company is still today online and taking peoples money every min. let me know i will file a lawsuit against them and request criminal charges be pressed against them

my email is zedy8k@gmail.com email for police action against these criminals

• Su
      5th of Aug, 2009

I am sooo upset...I was supposed to be charged a $1.99 to get the free cd...which ended up to be $3.58. I paid for it out of an account that I keep very little money in...I was then charged the $84.79. In the mean time I
    put thru some small checks, not knowing that I was overdrawn...I bounced all of the checks that I had written...and have a pile of overdraft fees on both ends...the bank won't help me on any fees because I did order the cd...now I am over $300 overdrawn on my account...not to mention the other $200 fees on my credit cards, on the payments that were returned...I didn't even get anything to access the website... I am really in pickle...i don't know what I will do...I don't have that kind of money. I have been in tears most of the day11111

20th of Aug, 2009

I my goodnest I thought I was the only one being rep-off... But this guys are going to payback somehow...just got this charges few days ago..

20th of Aug, 2009

today I spoke to one of the Google Repr. and told me that this people are using their name and that they do not represent them at all. She told me to report them to the Federal Trade Commision. I am loosing money too. but hopefully I'll get it back... will let you know, now I am with my creditor on the phone trying to get it back... Lets fight together agains this son of ###...

20th of Aug, 2009

freeking Paypal now is acting like credit cards, they cannot charged back this guys Google Cash Center, , , first they have to process the complaint. Not luck jet having my money back lets see what happened tomorrow... wanna chat about it send me an email zapotlan98@yahoo.com I'm in IM.

• Li
      10th of Feb, 2010

I took many months to find these charges. My credit card bill is quite long and I overlooked and missed these charges which have been occuring since July 2009, and it is Feb. 2010 now. I have been getting charged $84.79 every month plust $6.82. I actually have NO idea what this was for. I was just on the phone with a rep from the company and nothing she told me made any sense to me as something I had signed up for. My problem is not putting the time into checking our credit cards. We have had no income, tho have tried for, 4 years. We certainly can't afford these $800 plus in charges for something I never signed up for. Unfortunately this happened to me with "Dazzle White" also getting advertised by google or some otherwise reputable company. They passed my credit card info on to so many companies that I ended up with charges in the $50-$80 range for things I never signed up for. Chase has not been very helpful insisting that the company says I authorized these charges. I canceled Dazzle White right after my free sample arrived, sent back to shipments that came after "return to sender" but found i continued to be charged, plus charged for a huge assortment of services I had no clue. I am SO upset.