Google blog kit / blogtoolkit.com

Phone: 509-668-0441

Recently against my better judgement I looked into "making money" with Google Blog. I got all the way through filling out the credit card info to pay $1.00 to receive their information on how to make money blogging. At the point of clicking the final send button the computer froze, I got the URL not found, and I received no confirmation that the order had been completed. My judgement returned and I thought what the heck am I doing?? I want to stress that I NEVER received any kind of email or program cd from Google. Now three weeks later I am finding that my bank account has been charged the initial $1.00 AND now they are billing me for $39.95 which I guess is a monthly fee! I have emailed them (have not heard back). I cannot log in to cancel my "membership" since I never received membership information. I went to the blogtoolkit.com site and tried to read the terms and conditions, which are mostly crossed out, and noticed that they can also consider me "signed up" for other "deals" at $39.95 a month. The initial signup screen had GOOGLE all over it, the website does not... I though GOOGLE was a reputable company, shame on them! Now I am fighting the charges and trying to get my financial account closed before it get hit with other UNAUTHORIZED charges. Tis a lesson well learned.

Bg

Comments

• Al
      7th of Apr, 2008

I did something similar in signing up when i tried to call and stop the charges i was on hold for 30 min and when i finally got through they said they would refund me 39.95 of the 80 dollars theyd taken out of my bank and would send confirmation emails... well the emails have viruses attached so stay far far away from this please for your own sake.

• El
      13th of Apr, 2008

I didn't even sign up. After calleing the 800 number and also the corporate office I was told I didn't have an account with them. My credit card has now been billed twice for an account that does not exist. How can this be.

• Ro
      1st of Dec, 2008
    Google blog kit - Anauthorized charges to account
    PMB 550
    6333 Pacific Avenue
    California
    Phone: 209-518-8319

The company said they would send a package. I never received a package. But they kept charging my account for 5 months before I caught it.