Google Biz Kit / FRAUD

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I Totally agree! First charge was supposed to be $1.67, then it ended up being $3.88. Then I wasn't able to download a single bit of information. After 2 calls to the 800#, they gave me a website that I had no idea how to use, because I wasn't able to download any information. Then all of a sudden, I have a charge on my account for $67 and after calling in, the lady said she was a supervisor and REFUSED to give me my money back. I was skeptical when I called in and there isn't even a name for the company! I will be writing the attorney general and anyone else who will listen. I can't believe that MSN and all those tv companies have endorsed this product!

Mi

Comments

• My
      4th of Aug, 2009

Took my credit card info and said page could not be found

• Gr
      18th of Aug, 2009

They did the same thing to me charged me $3.88 and i could not get on line and when i called the number that was on my bank acount statment it was to another google site. They told me that they some time give the the wrong number on purpose to let the time limit run out.But these people were good enough to give me the rite number .I called and they only refunded $49.95 of my money and said they had to charge me for the cd and email address they gave me .Well i never got a cd and the email address was mine to start with. Yes its a scam.

9th of Sep, 2009

This is the info. about www.yourprofitgateway.com from www.whois.com - use this info to get your money back or file a complaint with the goverment. www.ic3.gov

Registrant:

Registration Service Provider:
    Pacific WebWorks, Inc.,
    801-578-9020
    801-578-9019 (fax)
    This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
    DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 13-Aug-2009.
    Record expires on 13-Aug-2010.
    Record created on 13-Aug-2009.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS.PACIFICWEBWORKS.COM

612 Creek Rd
    McDonough
    New York
    chrism1@citlink.net

I ordered the google biz kit on 8-3-09 . I have never received the kit. I would also like to cancel the monthly charges on that order since I didn't realize there was a monthly charge. I also ordered the google profits kit, and while I received the disc it won't play on my computer. The disc appears to be blank since my computer says no disc is in the disc drive. I'm so tired of scams. You profess to be legitimate but I've seen nothing to prove to me that this offer is for real. I can't express how upset I am over this since I really need the extra income and am limited in my ability to work outside of my home . With google's name on the advertisement I believed the offer was legitimate. Please someone make this nightmare right. C Miller at chrism1@citlink.net

• Bo
      16th of Sep, 2009

Well, if they SAID they're legitimate I can't believe they'd scam you out of money.

1st of Oct, 2009

Thats a disgrace "they should go share a cell with madoff...Irs got me for a levy and it sucks so I thought GOOLe Biz looks good ...well thank for posting this and the Best for all of us brainwashed americans...

• Su
      13th of Oct, 2009
    Google Biz Kit - took monies out of my acct without permission
    Profit studio learning
    California
    Profitstudiolearning.com

I went on their Google Biz kit site and signed up for the kit for 2.97 I never received a cd so I thought it was just a scam, then almost 2 months later they debited my acct 79.90 and I have been trying to get my money back ever since...they keep telling me they are on Philepene time and to call back to talk to the credit dept. tomorrow...I have done this so many times..i have heard all the excuses from I can't talk to that dept. right now because they are having technical problems to they are already closed even tho it is suppose to be 7:30am there.

• Gs
      31st of Oct, 2009
    Google Biz Kit - Took monies out of my acct w/out permission
    Massachusetts

These people took 47.50 out of my account. I never recevied anything from them. I called to get my money back and the lady refused. When I asked for a supervisor she told me they do not have supervisors working there...i argued and argued and did not get anywhere. This 47.50 was taken out of my account on 10-28-09 and also AMZSTORE took 24.90 as well...I also could not get my 24.90 refunded. I'm MAD AS HELL!! We need to do something and get our money back!!

7th of Nov, 2009

Company charged me twice for $.99 each though I never authorized any payments, never registered for anything at all, and when contacted they could not find anything in their system registered to me or my card. Had to close card account and report stolen number. Bank issued refunds for both charges.

7th of Nov, 2009

Have you ever heard of someone LYING to get what they want? Hey! bobtheman...you know better than that

• Wh
      15th of Nov, 2009

You are all fools maybe you just couldn't figure out the way it works. Go back to school and pick up a computer class. I'm making money everyday. I love it

• Wh
      15th of Nov, 2009

You all are fools maybe you couldn't figure out the software. I'm making money everyday. I love this business.

• Li
      19th of Jan, 2010

They did the same to me, unfortunately it was on my moms credit card. I have no idea who to contact for it tho.

16th of Feb, 2010

Not fools at all. I had never heard of this company, never visited any of their websites or contacted them in any way. They simply slammed through charges on several thousand accounts at my bank alone, and are common blatant criminals. Both my bank and I have turned over evidence and the casework to the FBI, from whom we learned that there are tens of thousands of fraud complaints against this company being handled by the Feds now.