Google Ad Sense/ Go Web Bez / Scam

Relaxation Station Massage and Body Work
Trial product for $1.95 was cancelled within 7 days as advertised; however, debits continued to occur for 2 months in the amount of $79.90. Alternate phone numbers are not working numbers and I am unable to access the online account for the trial product that I continue to be charged for.

N  8th of Aug, 2009 by
This has nothing to do with google or Adsense. You need to go back to the site you "bought" your product on.

AdSense is free to use and google never charges anyone for Adsense.

You must have ordered information somewhere online, and it might not be the name of the company who billed you.
N  25th of Aug, 2009 by
I never received the papaer work for working online with Google but money has been deducted form my checking account.
N  20th of Oct, 2009 by
I did the same thing - the name on my credit card statement is Recruit with a phone number in Ohio that doesn't work - went back to the website and found an address in Ohio but no phone number. I received an email from AssuredPayCenter with a confirmation number that would be required if I wanted a refund. I have contacted them to see how I can get my refund. Their website is https://www.assuredpaycenter.com.