Google/A1 Member/Grant Masters/PowerSale / Fraud

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I signed up orsome informtion on how to make moneyfrom home from GooGle. The site I read said they would send me a cd telling me how to d this for $1.97. I thought welllets try it, it's only $1.97. Boy was I wrong. The nex few days I recieved several calls from "Google " wanting o confirm my information. I refused to give them any information. I finally told the last caller I wanted to cacell my order and not be bothered again. I hav since been charged numerous times on my debit card for various amounts. Grant Masters $o.30 and $38.34. and A1 Member $0.58 and $72.71 and Power Sale $0.30, $0.58, $38.34 and $72.71. When I tried to call the numbers left atatched to my statments I recieved a call center from over seas. I could not understand half of what was said. They just said to go to the web site and cancel...cancel what? One number said they were for federal grants soI askedthem where my money was if it was federal grant and was TOLD THEY JUST CANCEL THE GRANTS... what grants? Can any one help me with this fraud?

Comments

• Lu
      1st of Jul, 2009

I guess I'm not alone on this. I was billed $73 this morning and the number on my statement was disconnected. Looks like everybody else had the same problem. but yeah so my bank was able to track down the right number for me - 888-244-1121. I called them and got my money back. Hope this helps. Good luck.

30th of Jul, 2009

Lucas G, thanks for the phone number!!! Although they were only "able" to refund only $38, because my other charges were out of the trial period and blah blah blah, at least I was able to cancel! However, I also decided to cancel my credit card, just in case!! I received charges from Powersale, A1Member, Adwordsearch, and GrantMasters. According to them they change the name to see which one sounds better...what a bunch of BS...it's just to try to pass it in your account as something you might've forgotten you bought! I've been charged since May...guess I learned my lesson!!!