Googincome / Misleading advertising

United States Review updated:
I have had an amount of £33.46 deducted from my credit card that I am not aware that I have authorized, I have requested details of a free report that purports to tell me more about how to set up a home business placing ads for Google. I understood I would be charged just £1.99 for postage and no further commitment was indicated.

I wished to read about it then decide if on the evidence provided it was something I wanted to do.

Today I have found that this amount has been deducted from my credit card.

I have no company details - my Credit Card wants me to contact them to request refund/cancellation but I have no info on them whatsoever.

This was an advert placed on Facebook

A  7th of Mar, 2009 by
I want my money back. They were not supposed to take any money out of my bank. I have been put into the negative standing because of this. All I paying for is shipping and handling...
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
I was just hit by this same company for $47USD, again with no confirmation or company information.
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me, charged Friday for $47USD.
N  8th of Mar, 2009 by
Me too. What can be done about this ??? - 6 March Charged USD $47.00 - this is a scam - they only have authorisation for USD $1.99.
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
The links between these scam websites is shown here: http://wafflesatnoon.com/2009/02/17/connecting-the-dots-google-grant-scams-part-2/

And a news story here: "Clicking on the link in the ads took people to another page, run by a company dubbed "EMillionaire", which invites users to submit their details to see if they are eligible to take part in the program.

The details included credit or debit card information as those interested in the scheme would have to pay $US1.90 to take part.

But the entire venture is a scam with no ties to Google, designed to trick people into handing over their banking details."
Source: http://www.theage.com.au/news/technology/web/facebook-get-rich-quick-scam-busted/2009/02/23/1235237528889.html

Emillionaire.com : is run by someone called Brock Felt.

Source: Whois Record

Technical Contact:
Felt, Brock
8133430128 Fax --

Source: http://whois.domaintools.com/emillionaire.com

If you can't get hold of emillionaire / aka goog income ;try one of their ad agencies:
CEO is Kris Jones, contact info:
The Innovation Center
7 South Main Street, Floor 3
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18701
Tel 1-877-796-5700
Fax 1-877-554-3947

Also see: see: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/emillionaire-institutekevin-got-his-green-c163463.html
and: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=56093
and: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=115357
and: http://wafflesatnoon.com/2009/01/10/scam-alert-website-list/
and: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/base/thread?tid=731ed5d8320c6794&hl=en
and: http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/41448-brock-felts-emillionaire-any-opinions.html

Along with Brock Felt, the other guy who runs this scam is called Buck Rizvi.

There are also connections with a company called MarqiLife ( marquilife ) and another scam involving a product called Nitetrim / Nite trim.

See: http://www.emillionaire.com/thankyou.html?amount=0&siteid=NITETRIM_LEAD

/URL removed/?id=198579
/URL removed/?id=425998
/URL removed/

Seems these guys just move from one scam to another!

People can report scams to the FTC here:
A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
We also got charged AUS$64.60 plus conversion fee from 'GOOGINCOME 8009358570' in the USA. It makes me so angry that there are people out their taking advantage of innocent internet users!
A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
the got me for 47.oo and then grantfinder has got me for 99.00 cancel your acoount change your cards start with a fresh account thats what I'm going to do today
N  9th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
yeah they have taken £28.81 out of my account after i only authorised $1 what a scam does any1 no what can be done ???
N  10th of Mar, 2009 by
They should be blocked from the net - scammers!
N  10th of Mar, 2009 by
i want my money back please
N  12th of Mar, 2009 by
Hi everyone, if you are having no luck getting in contact with these scammers try what I did:
* Go to www.emillionaire.com
* Click on Members Login
* Type in your 'username' (first and last name with no spaces) or email address then click "Forgot password"
* An email will be sent to you with your password (this is assuming like me you didn't recieve this so-called Confirmation Email)
* Go back to emillionaire and login, go to the contact page and email support@emillionaire.com
* In the email put your user name, email address etc and say that you want to cancel your 'subscription' effective immediately.

Thats what I did and this was the reply I got (Only a couple of hours later) :

"Dear Valued Customer,

Your request has been executed, effective immediately. You have been successfully removed from the eMillionaire Program. You can expect no further charges to your account. We are sorry to hear that you have canceled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you!

Customer Care Specialist

I know this doesn't ensure that there will be no more charges but it's a start. Good luck everyone

N  16th of Mar, 2009 by

Googincome - Taking un authorised payments
England, Nottinghamshire
United Kingdom

I authorused a payment for £1.41 taken by PRODUCTCUSTOMERSUP
UNITED STATES on 16th Feb 2009 for information on home working, which was never received.
On the 24th Feb 2009 a payment of £28.74 was taken by GOOGINCOME without any authorisation or knowledge to myself. I have been made redundant and do not have money spare for scamsters to take from my account when they wish.
N  16th of Mar, 2009 by

Googincome - fraduelently taken out 78$ from my credit card

I too answered an add on Facebook. They were suppose to only charge $1.95 for this. Fine then i read the fine print and decided as it was only for the US and not for Australia that it wasn't for me. Then they have charged me $75.89AUD for something that I don't have. I have lodged a complaint with my Credit Card company and all I can hope is that they sue them instead
A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
yes the same thing happened to me payed $1.95 then got charged $61.35 plus $1.37 need to do something about all this fruad i went on the site cause i lost my job and was despret to do anything now got sucked in with money i dont have my bank is taking action.
A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I agree. They have taken money from my account without my authorisation. I have just noticed it on my internet banking.

I am going to the bank first thing to get them to block anymore payments from being taken from my account by them. Is this possible? can my bank block transactions to certain people?
I hope that my bank takes action against them. I am a student and I have NO money, needless to day I cannot afford to have these people take money from my account whenever they wish to.
A  18th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also answered an add on Facebook. I got charged $3.04 initially...then today they've taken $62.90 from my account. Ive also lodged a complaint with my credit provider...my bank will take on this matter for me, fortunately. I can't even get an email addy for them so i can write to cancel my subscription.
N  18th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have had the same experience and was charged AUD 75.28 without my permission. Did any of you guys have received any email from emillionaire in response to your query
A  18th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have as well and was charged $73.68 for nothing and something I havn't agreed to. Whats going on here, I have not got anything from these guys and why can't you talk to them?
A  19th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also got ripprd off on this one. The day after the charges showed up on my accout I went to the bank and changed my debit #. They are going to try to get my money back.
Then today I got a email from support@emillionaire.com telling me I have access to their web site. They even thanked mr for joining them. Well I sent them a email to that addy telling them how I was scammed and not happy about it.
So maybe everyone could try that email I did before that email came and got the page that said web site not found. Good Luck and this is a lesson I won't forget. My husband won't let me!!!
A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I signed up for a 7 day trial with this company from a facebook add. it was $3 for shipping a packet which i never received. So I was unable to cancel the 7 day trail. Ive noticed now I have had two charges for $39.95. One from Googincom and one from EMillionaireMBA