GOOGATHOME / ILLEGAL CHARGE

1 NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5516895042

5-19-09
Just look at my bank account statement online and there is a charge for $47.50 from googathome.com.
I only authorize for $1.97 .
How can they withdraw money from people's account without any notice or authorization.
Is this even LEGAL?
What can I do?

As

Comments

• Un
      19th of May, 2009
    GOOGATHOME - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
    UNDERWOOD

I RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT TODAY AND HAVE CHARGES OF 47.50 AND 99.00 FROM GOOGATHOME.COM SCOTTSDALE AZ ALL MADE WITHIN 2 WEEKS. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD I AUTHORIZED THESE, WHICH I DID NOT. THE STATE OF AZ NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS SCAM IMMEDIATELY.

• Ny
      21st of May, 2009
    GOOGATHOME - scam
    google

Today I looked into my bank account statement online and there is a charge of $47.50 from googathome.com. I only authorize $1.97 for a CD nothing else. How is this posible? How can they take money out of an account without authorization.

• Bu
      21st of May, 2009

I had the same thing happen too me. I had to go to my credit card company and file a complaint-they stopped the payment to the company but i had to do it within a 30 day period. hope this helps.

29th of May, 2009

I want to know if and when I will receive credit on my account for Goggle charging me $47.50 plus $1.97 ??? I have not heard anything, but I do expect a response if this is going to take place.
    Sandy Hallman
    sandyhallman@yahoo.com

• Bl
      18th of Jun, 2009

Today, I also had the same thing happen an unauthorized charge for $47.50. I had to go to my bank and get all my account information
    changed. I was told I could file a complaint through my bank once the
    charge was moved from pending status to paid.