GoogAd / Not clear how it works

I received an email from the company which was very misleading on how they would charge, and how the risk free trial period worked. I am retired, and money counts, I thought the risk free was if I liked the program or not. The 49.95 is a charge they are going to keep, unless you read the confusing fine print. They are not nice people when you call them, and I would recommend to anyone that asked me, to not get involved with them.

Comments

• Su
      2nd of Nov, 2007

Well they did this to me I noticed the charges almost immediately because I do all my banking online so I see it when it happens. So I called them and told them I am expecting a refund in 7 days if not I will continue to call them every hour of every day till I get the money. I told them if I saw 1 more charge I would start legal paperwork on this matter. I also informed my bank of the situation and will be changing that information as well. Thankfully it will not be a big hassle because I dont have much set for my debit card so changing that will not be bad. I do feel bad for all the people who are on fixed incomes and are being scammed by these people. Pure and simple don't trust any company over the internet that says its only a small amount, its what they dont tell you till later that will cost you.