GOOG PRO / UnAuthorized Charge(s)

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I did not authorize charge/charges from this company. Not certain how they got my information, but I'm certainly not happy. I called the company and stated that I did not order anything from this company and wanted them to cancel whatever was on my charge. How can this company get away with such a scam?!?!?

Comments

• Re
      27th of May, 2009

I too have unauthorized charges and am trying to get my money back from my bank. It has been very difficult so far. What was your outcom?

• Ha
      25th of Jul, 2009

I also had a bunch of charges I didn't authorize. The first and only charge I did authorize, was Pro-Goog. I was supposed to get a report on something.

anyway, when I noticed these extra charges. I wrote down each and every one of them. Had 5 additional ones or maybe 6 of them. Then called my credit card company and told them what was happening. The charges were reversed and put back in my account. Then, I changed the account number.

Even if your credit card doesn't give you everything back. You aren't responsible for more than $50 by law. Banks I know, aren't required to put anything back in your account. Had that happen one time, but Paypal was able to get it all back and put it in my account there. Yeah, somehow, someone got access to a bunch of Paypal accounts. In other words, they were hacked and never admitted it! Now, I have no bank or credit cards associated with Paypal.