Goody's/World Financial Network National Bank / Calling my home phone looking for a relative that has an overdue account

World Financial Network National Bank
1408 Connecticut Ave.
Lynn Haven
My sister has an overdue account with Goody's and this company called my home and left a message for her. It is improper and wrong first to call me. She does not live with me and secondly to leave any kind of message on my machine regarding her personnal business.

D  4th of Apr, 2009 by
I disagree with you, i collect money in my job and when someone applies for credit or time payments they are asked to provide 2-3 contacts in the event they can not be reached. When we are trying to collect a debt and are unable to reach the customer, we call all contacts, which are provided by the customer, so they person you should be mad at is your sister since she is the one who provided your information to begin with. Goody's was within their rights to contact you since your sister must have had to sign some sort of contract or promissory note. Tell your sister to either pay her bills on time, or leave your name out of it, but dont get mad at the the company; they are not looking to harrass anyone, they just want their money.