Goodyear Corporation / Oil Leak with 2001 Toyota Camry

D. W. Campbell Goodyear Store
1291 Powers Ferry Road, SE
Phone: 770-984-9711
I have taken my vehicle in for an oil leak behind the timing cover no less than 9 times and this store claims that they have repaired the leak at least (4) times and I still have a continous leak. I would like for the corporate office to investigate this store for this problem and find out a solution where and when I can have this leak repaired once and for all. I have been a customer of this store for a number of years and I feel that I am not receiving the service that I initially paid for when I had my timing belt serviced in October of 2007. The store owner and service manager continue to give me the run around and I feel that they are not repairing my vehicle as they have promised. I was a loyal customer and I want to report this location for the critical problem with my vehicle. Please communicate a solution. My name is Debra DePina and my contact number is [protected] and my email address is debodepina@aol.com. I will not stop here because I am very frustated that my vehicle is not being repaired properly at this location. I feel that this D.W. Campbell store is not representing Goodyear Corporation in an adequate way since I have encountered this problem. I have heard of numerous problems with other customers that have taken their vehicle to this store. Your investigation will be deeply appreciated and I now realize that this location should be reported to all consumer reporting agencies including the Better Business Bureau. Thank you for time.

The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Logo The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company