Goodwill / badwill
I have donated boxes upon boxes of nice stuff when we moved. Most boxes were carefully labeled. One was dropped off at the donation center and I didn't realize until about a week later when unpacking, that one of them was a box full of papers from my desk. We're talking file folders and accordion folders, full of birth certificates for my kids, and social security cards.
What did they do with them? Throw them out that night in the compactor. Did they hold it waiting for a call, or try to call the person who's personal information is splattered all in there??? No. Not once.
Never, ever again will I donate. Ever.
More Goodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill Industries - giant scam! 
- Goodwill Industries International - management 
- Goodwill Industries International - not honoring seniors 
- Goodwill Industries International - personal
- Goodwill Industries International - castlerock co store buddha stolen
- Goodwill Industries International - to whom it concerns...