Goodwill / badwill
I have donated boxes upon boxes of nice stuff when we moved. Most boxes were carefully labeled. One was dropped off at the donation center and I didn't realize until about a week later when unpacking, that one of them was a box full of papers from my desk. We're talking file folders and accordion folders, full of birth certificates for my kids, and social security cards.
What did they do with them? Throw them out that night in the compactor. Did they hold it waiting for a call, or try to call the person who's personal information is splattered all in there??? No. Not once.
Never, ever again will I donate. Ever.
More Goodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill Industries Of Southeastern Wisconsin - gary goll, robert a. schneeburg and jim livingston are full of crap at goodwill laundry
- Goodwill Industries International - packing of product
- Goodwill Industries International - discrimination?
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Goodwill Laundry) - robert a. schneeburg hire black women laundry managers to fire good laundry co-workers and laundry workers with disabilities
- Goodwill Industries International - rude employee