Goodwill Industries — workforce development lakisha jordan/ rapid re-housing christian armor
My family was in Rapid Re-Housing in Winston-Salem N.C. We was at the Salvation Army Center of Hope. Christian Armor was my case manager. I got a place at SECU Commons. Christian ended my assistance. I have found through a Justice Department statement that I was only being talked about in conversation between Christian and my landlord. Resulting into my family having a money judgement put against me and being evicted. We are homeless again. No room at shelters in Winston-Salem so we had to drive to Davie County just to seek shelter. I'm feeling overwhelmed that my family has become victim to this system that was intended for homeless prevention. My children or anyone esle children deserve this.
All conversation are documented through Department of Justice. SECU Commons Workforce Development Lakisha Jordan and Rapid Re-Housing Christian Armor in Winston-Salem N.C.
More Goodwill Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill - badwill 
- Goodwill Industries Of Se Wisconsin - disrespecting laundry co workers and new management
- Goodwill Industries International - service
- Goodwill - wont pay 
- Tacoma Goodwill Industries Port Townsend, WA - rude employee