Goodwill Industries International / castlerock co store buddha stolen
On 27th may 2018 @ 1pm
I gary poynter was in your castlerock store
And i found a green jade buddha.
Im a oriental collector and it was a gr8 find.
It was marked $45 with 50% off.
When i took it to the checkout i was told it was already sold. I said there is NO SOLD sign on it.
The staff said hes still shopping.
So i requested them to call him up to the front.
After some time they couldnt find him.
So...the manager said she had to RETICKET it and comeback tomorrow and she'll give us 50% off.
Later i recieved a call it was sold. 3 managers later im still waiting for resolution.
There was NO sold sign so the staff stole it away from me.
Bad customer experience.
Please return my buddha. Thanks. Gary Poynter
More Goodwill Industries International Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill - badwill 
- Goodwill Industries Of Se Wisconsin - disrespecting laundry co workers and new management
- Goodwill Industries International - service
- Goodwill - wont pay 
- Tacoma Goodwill Industries Port Townsend, WA - rude employee