Goodwill Industries / unethical behavior/employee attitude
My Husband and I among other relatives have used the Goodwill Store located at 7812 Lake June Rd. Pleasant Grove for over Twenty Years . During that time we have never expierenced such unethical behavior, is not a justified attitude from a Manager or senior associate at this location. The person in question is an afro-american eldely lady with a walking disablity. TODAY SHE REFUSED TO EVEN GIVE US HER NAME. We were there to buy a scale and we found one priced within our budget, it was priced at $4.99 it was not complete battery cover was missing. She took the scale from my hands and said it was not priced right and item was not for sale. There was no explanation of it should be $10.00 or whatever, unfortunately this is not the first time this lady has behaved in this manner to customers that have a language issue, I tolerated this behavior but not from the same person. Today was enough. Prior issues concerned small cabinet which we purchased listening to her telling my husband that if all parts were not included to return item, box was open and all he did was look into box to see how long it was. We do not live twenty miles away. Before that I tried to buy sandals that were priced at $3.99 and she said they were under priced and that price was $3.00 more, I told her I did not want them. Her response was, "for me to return sandals from where I had gotten them". This person needs to attend a Customer Awareness Meeting where I am sure she will not even notice her inability to appreciate Customer Satisifaction. I expect a response from Goodwill Industries, we donate the goods you resale to us. We do not need this behavior from someone that works for "GOODWILL".
More Goodwill Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - giant scam! 
- Goodwill Industries - scam 
- Goodwill Industries International - to whom it concerns...
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Goodwill Laundry) - orangetta kelly-shellie and chandra henderson-martinez ruined people's lives at goodwill laundry
- Missouri Goodwill Industries - damage and not the right item.
- Goodwill Industries - the goodwill outlet in saint paul, mn on fairview.
- Goodwill Industries - Unprofessional behavior