GoodLife Fitness / unfair practise and harassments
They are still doing it. They are sending me "friendly reminders"of money they claimed I owe them. Two can play at this game. I know my rights. I will not comply.in fact they owe me money. Enough said. I am turning this matter over to my attorney. I will see to it they get penalize for this.
One more thing - they refused to honour their "100% satisfaction or money back" guaranteed. I am holding them responsible for this.
Do not trust them! They will take your money, stall for ten days, and leave you with a bill.
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services