GoodLife Fitness / staff, personal trainers

Tb Mar 19, 2016 Tecumseh, ON

I've been a member since 2010 second time around, the staff at this facility are unfriendly and not knowledgeable. The staff at the front desk are unfriendly and rude. The personal trainers are unprofessional. The management staff, if they stay, (a revolving door of people, never know whom to talk with)are not professional. I have 13 unused PT sessions left, and wish to not use them with the PTrainers at this facility. I have paid for them and wish to just give them to another member who trains there, the assistant GM David, was rude and unhelpful. Said he would pass my complaint onto "acting' manager Bridget, and she would call me. She did not call. Who knew it was so hard to just give them away..Already paid even, This particular gym is terrible on customer service and rude and ignorant to its members. I have paid for a PT for last 5 years, I've really enjoyed the sessions and the trainer I had until I had to get another due to my original one leaving and I had to move from another location to this one. The poor experience I have encountered at this facility has lead me to leave Good life all together. I really o hope they get some stability in that location and people that truly care for its members and their jobs!...so, where do I go to get my paid 13 PT sessions transferred?