GoodLife Fitness / customer service

Etobicoke, United States Review updated:

Hello. I received a call today from collection agency regarding my balance. They said I have $250 unpaid amount including cancellation fee (never cancelled my membership) apparently my account was charged and payment didn't went through once as I can see on my statement. Nobody called me or emailed me regardless till now I'm getting call from collection. I called customer service and Brant who was on phone with me was rude with me and didn't even try to help me when I asked to transfer my phone call to manager he refused saying that my case is not important enough to transfer it to the manager. I very upset about that. I don't want have any deal with good life fitness ever in my life and won't recomend good life fitness to anybody.

Ma
May 15, 2017

Comments

• To
      19th of May, 2017

I haven't been on the situation like you, but after reading your complaint, I did a quick search on Google, and found something that might be useful for you. I read at http://www.whycall.me/news/how-i-beat-a-debt-collector/. The victim (the one who owe money) can finally take advantage of the collector agency after counter suing the agency. If I'm in your position (don't have any debts), I will absolutely sue them with the help of lawyer or attorney. I'm sure you will win.