Goodlife Fitness Clubs / memberships/personal training costs
Where do I begin? First, they sucker you into buying a membership. No where on their website do they list prices of their different memberships, and even if you call and ask them they tell you you have to make an appointment with their membership representative person. When you do that, they make you fill out all these forms about what you want/looking for, and then before you know it, they've got you paying $60/month for a membership. I specifically asked for the student membership bc I'm a student and their website says they gave a student rate. But because I signed up over the summer and had a summer job, they couldn't give be the student rate. Also, I went in to see about getting short term personal training, just something to get me started. They wanted me to pay $4400!!! For only 6 MONTHS of personal training. They wouldn't even tell me the price until I sat in the room with the trainer for an hour going over everything I wanted to accomplish, and getting my measurements. Then they pull out this form saying "If you're really committed than just sign here" FOR $4400!!! I'm not that committed, or stupid. Then I specifically asked for a SHORT TERM personal training session, maybe something less than 6 weeks (I had just seen the ad for posted outside the gym) and the trainer said "No sorry we don't have anything less than 6 months, this is the best I can do for you" Then when I confronted her about the sign outside the gym, she excused herself to "Speak with her manager" to see what she could do, then came back and said "OK, we can make an exception". And for 6 weeks, it's $750!!!. Ugh never going back to goodlife again. What's with all the secrecy and mind games!?
More Goodlife Fitness Clubs Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - goodlife personal training standards 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation of personal training sessions at oxford and adelaide goodlife fitness gym location.
- GoodLife Fitness - cleanliness
- GoodLife Fitness - towel service
- GoodLife Fitness - no longer honouring original rate
- GoodLife Fitness - front desk at 137 yonge street, toronto, ontario