GoodLife Fitness / extremely poor management
My general manager all of a sudden said it was time to let me go! I asked why is that? and she exclaimed i was not selling enough training to stay in the business. my productions were down according to her! I guess $7, 500 is just not enough in a month and a half of work. Meanwhile i ended up being top rookie sales person in Calgary! We sold $43, 000 as a team last month and i had $6, 500 of it. That is sad to know that Goodlife fitness has exceptionally poor management behind the doors of David Patchell-Evans!!
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation of personal training sessions at oxford and adelaide goodlife fitness gym location.
- GoodLife Fitness - cleanliness
- GoodLife Fitness - towel service
- GoodLife Fitness - no longer honouring original rate
- GoodLife Fitness - front desk at 137 yonge street, toronto, ontario